𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Cara Gardner and Alexandria Edwards watched as Stefan and Damon Salvatore, Marnie Summers, and Alexander and Arabella Griffith were shot by a gun in the hands of Giuseppe Salvatore. Anxiety washed over the witches, for the first ever hybrid was created. Half vampire and half witch with the werewolf gene running through her, Arabella had died with vampire blood in her system, fulfilling the very first part of the prophecy.

"Cara, what do we do?" Alexandria whispered with fear running through her voice.

Cara could not answer, her body was frozen. All the years the witches had protected the first siphoner witch was for nothing. "Get Beatrice Griffith." Cara ordered, finally being able to get out a gentle whisper.

"Why?" Alexandria questioned, not wanting to hurt Arabella's mother. "She has nothing to do with this."

"Alexandria, when the time comes, Beatrice Griffith will be used as leverage against Arabella." Cara explained as she began to remember the instructions that her mother gave her if the witch were to ever become the first heretic. "We will put her in the tomb and use the sleeping spell. She will be woken when the time is near."

"How do you know the prophecy will be fulfilled? Katerina was the last of the doppelgänger." Alexandria knew that the Petrova doppelgänger had killed herself and turned into a creature of the night before Klaus could use her in the sacrifice. "And are you sure the two will find each other?"

"Because Katerina had a child." Cara answered. "And Arabella will to start to have the dreams tonight, and so will Klaus."

"What will we do if Arabella and Klaus find each other?" Alexandria asked with worrying evident in her voice.

"Either us or our future family members will have to kill Arabella Griffith, it's the only way." Cara answered with a stern voice. "If we do not, she will be the first ever tribrid."

"And they will become unstoppable." Alexandria finished Cara's thought.

The prophecy had been passed down through many generations of witches. The original witch had a guilty conscience for what she had the once innocent Niklaus Mikaelson endure, so she gave him a soulmate. But Klaus' soulmate would not be any girl. The girl would have to hold the power of siphoning, only able to use magic when pulling from a supernatural occurrence or entity, come from a werewolf bloodline, and be turned into a creature of the night. Arabella Griffith would become the first heretic to have ever lived, she carried the werewolf gene without knowing, and she just began the transition into a vampire. The prophecy had only just begun.

"We must retrieve Beatrice." Cara reminded her friend. Arabella's mother was someone very dear to Arabella, so when the time came, the future witches would know to wake her up and use her. "And we must tell Alexander that Arabella died and he must leave town. He cannot know his sister had turned." The two witches knew the danger that the Griffith boy would run into if he stayed by Arabella's side.

"We must go now!" Alexandria urged as she saw the chaos that was unfolding in front of her. "And we must warn the other witches! No one can tell either of them what the dreams mean."

But what the two witches did not know is this was only just the beginning. No matter how hard the future witches would try to keep the two away from each other, they would find each other. In the same exact town that Arabella was killed and brought back a vampire. The same exact town that the future doppelgänger would be sacrificed. Arabella Griffith and Klaus Mikaelson's story would be epic.