09. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥

Arabella let out a groan before she shifted her body and opened her eyes. The heretic expected to see the motel floor, but instead she saw the sleeping hybrid. "What the hell?!" Arabella yelled as she hurried to get off the bed. "Why the hell am I in the bed, Klaus? Did you move me?"

Klaus groaned as he opened his eyes. "No, I didn't." He lied through his teeth. "You must of gotten up in the middle of the night." The hybrid explained with a smirk across his face as he stood up from the bed.

"Wipe the smirk from your face, doggie!" Arabella ordered. "I would never want to sleep in the same bed as you."

"Stop calling me doggie!" Klaus shouted back with annoyance running through his voice.

"Oh you're right, it's princess doggie." Arabella smirked as she walked out of the motel room and walked to Stefan's room. Arabella knocked on the door, wanting to make sure the youngest Salvatore brother was okay. The door swung open and revealed a rough looking Stefan. "Hey, how are you holding up?" Arabella asked as she entered the motel room. Arabella quickly spelled the room so the hybrid could not hear their conversation.

"I'm fine." Stefan answered as he shut the motel door. "How was sharing a room with Klaus?" He smirked as he sat next to Arabella on the bed.

"Ugh, I don't want to talk about it." Arabella groaned.

"So, he's really the guy from your dream?" Stefan asked. "Does he dream about you too?"

"Yep." Arabella sighed as she threw herself back onto the bed. "And neither of us know what they mean either." Arabella looked at Stefan. "You know, if these hybrids don't work and Klaus figures out Elena is alive..."

"Yeah, I know." Stefan interrupted Arabella. Stefan knew there was a chance that the hybrids that Klaus creates won't work, and he'll want to figure out why. "Do you think Damon is alive?" Stefan asked, but was terrified of the answer Arabella would give.

Arabella sighed as she sat up from the bed. "Yeah, I actually do." Arabella answered. "I think for your sake she saved Damon." Arabella looked at Stefan and saw the tears begin to form. "Stef, hey, it'll be okay. You're not going through this alone. I'm here for you." She wrapped her arms around the Salvatore's body, trying to comfort him as best she could.

"Thank you, Ara." Stefan smiled at the heretic as he pulled away from her embrace.

Before Arabella had a chance to respond, Klaus opened the motel door. "I do believe we have some werewolves to find."

"Excuse me?" Arabella looked at the hybrid. "You said we would go shopping for my clothes."

"Fine, let's go." Klaus groaned as he walked out of the motel room. Stefan and Arabella stood up from the bed and walked out of the motel room.

"And I need new makeup so we'll be going to Sephora too." Arabella smirked at the hybrid as they all walked down the stairs.

"Fine."

"Good doggie." Arabella laughed as she reached the SUV. Stefan covered his mouth to keep a laugh from falling from his lips, but it was no use, the youngest Salvatore bursted out into laughter.

"You witches are a pain in my ass." Klaus glared at the heretic.

"Actually I'm only half witch, so I'm only half a pain in your ass." Arabella smiled proudly as she got into the passenger seat of the car. Klaus got into the driver's seat, and Stefan was stuck sitting in the back. Arabella put in directions to the nearest mall. "Okay, so the nearest mall is only twenty minutes away." Arabella explained to the hybrid as he put the car into drive. "And I want to come back here to shower before  we go find the other doggies."