14

April 2018:

Today is the day that Satoru and I decided to go to town hall and sign the marriage papers. We decided not to do anything huge since we didn't want word spreading of our relationship and the baby. I've never been more excited for anything in my life.

"Ready, miss Suzuki?" He asks as Ijichi pulls up to town hall.

"Ready mister Gojo." I tell him.

Satoru gets out of the car quickly and runs to my side and opens the door for me. He holds my hand as I step out of the car.

"We'll call you when we're done. Stay close." Satoru tells Ijichi.

"Yes sir." Ijichi says nervously.

We decided to wear hoodies to this so we wouldn't be seen by prying eyes. Satoru has his infinity up with his darker sunglasses on and I wear a coat to hide the more prominent baby bump i've gained. We'll learn the gender soon actually. We set an appointment up for a week from now. Satoru and I are beyond excited to finally decorate the spare bedroom for the baby properly.
We run up the steps and into the building hand in hand. I can practically feel Satoru vibrating with excitement. Since he asked me to marry him we haven't stopped talking about it.
We go in and the process for filling out the papers was kind of slow, but fun nevertheless. Obviously I took Satoru's surname and once we signed the paperwork, I was officially a Gojo. Satoru smiles wide as we take our papers and we walk out with his arm over my shoulders. He holds me tight and we walk out to the street and Satoru calls Ijichi.

"Well, how do you feel miss Gojo?" He asks me placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

I smile against his lips and pull away, "amazing mister Gojo." I tell him happily.

Ijichi pulls up and Satoru opens the car door for me. I get in the car and he runs around to the other side and gets in too. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and places his other hand on my stomach.

"Take us home please." Satoru tells Ijichi.

"Yes sir." Ijichi answers.

"Ijichi." Satoru says seriously.

"Yes sir?" Ijichi asks.

"No one will know of this. Understand?" He says looking out the window.

"Yes sir, understood." Ijichi answers.

"Good, can't have my girls being targeted now can we?" He says looking at Ijichi in the mirror.

"No sir, that'd be very very bad." Ijichi answers nervously.

"Girls?" I ask smiling at him.

"Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if we'll have a girl. Might be kinda nice actually, if she turned out very sweet like you." He says smiling sweetly.

"So you want a girl?" I ask.

"Well, maybe. Of course I'm beyond happy either way. I really don't care as long as our baby is healthy, but for some reason I'm thinking we may have a little girl on our hands." He says smirking.

I chuckle, "I don't know if you can handle two of us."

He scoffs, "yeah, two dorks under one roof. Gotta keep my guard up always for those antics of yours." He says.

"I only messed with the alexa one time." I say teasingly.

"No, not messed with. You changed the language and then I couldn't figure out to change it back for a week. And don't even get me started on my computer screen." He says jokingly.

I laugh, "oh yeah, that was awesome. You did everything at work upside down and times 150% for weeks."

He tickles me, "yeah, you think that's funny? Why don't you laugh some more huh?" He says laughing too.