047: A New Found Strength

At some point they had finally got Thanos trapped

At some point they had finally got Thanos trapped. Strange had hold of one arm with his power. Peter had webbed the arm with the gauntlet on as Tony tired to get the gauntlet off. Mantis was on Thanos shoulders using her powers to weaken Thanos. The others were stood off to the side waiting in anticipation. Aria's power was backup in case Thanos broke free.
"Is he under? Don't let up." Tony tells Mantis.
"Be quick. He is very strong." Mantis says.
"Parker help. Get over here." Tony says. "She can't hold him much longer let's go."
Quill lands on the ground and slowly walks towards Thanos.
"Thought you'd be hard to catch. For the record this is my plan." Quill says. "Your not so strong now, huh? Where's Clara?"
"My Clara." Thanos says.
"No, bullshit." Quill says, clearly pissed. "Where is she?"
"He is in anguish." Mantis announces.
"Good." Quill says, glaring at the Titan in front of him.
"He... he mourns." Mantis says.
"What does this monster have to mourn?" Peter shouts.
"Clara." Nebula says, causing Quill to turn to her.
"What?" Peter asks.
"He took her to Vormir." Nebula says. "He came back with the soul stone. But she didn't."
"Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now. You understand?" Tony asks, as Quill slowly turns to Thanos, anger clear in his face. "Don't, don't. Don't engage. We almost got this off!"
"Tell me she's lying." Quill says. "Asshole, tell me you didn't do it!"
"I had to." Thanos replies.
"No, you didn't." Quill says, as Thanos groans from the pain. "No, you didn't."
Quill then starts punching Thanos in the face yelling.
"Quill! Hey, stop! Hey, stop! Stop!" Tony shouts, grabbing Quills arm as Thanos starts coming out of the trance.
A fight breaks out and as Thanos head buts Tony sending him flying back, Aria surrounds Thanos with her powers. Thanos screams as he uses the stones to break free sending Aria flying back, causing her to hit her head on a rock. The brunette tries to fight it, but the pain was to much and she blacks out.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, down in Wakanda the fight was still going on. Katie was with Natasha and one of the Wakandian warriors fighting when large wheels come towards them. The three brace themselves, but Wanda lands infront of them using her powers to lift the wheels up and throw them back at the monsters who were running up behind them.
"Why was she up there all this time?" The Wakandian asks.
"Guys, we got a Vision situation." Sam announces.
"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve shouts.
"I got him." Bruce says, flying past in the suit.
"On my way." Wanda says, before getting punched, causing her to fall into the ditch.
One of Thanos' minions stand above her as Wanda looks up at her.
"He'll die alone. As will you." She says.
"She's not alone." Natasha says, causing the alien to look behind her and see Natasha and Katie, she then looks to the other side and sees the Wakandian warrior.
The alien runs towards Natasha and Katie as a fight between the four of them breaks out.

Elijah found himself running through the forest, finding Vision on the ground and an alien standing above him. Elijah knocks the alien to the ground before turning to Vision.
"Get out of here!" Elijah says, before knocking the monster to the ground again. "Go!"

Katie was being held down by the alien before Wanda used her powers to throw the alien into the on coming wheels. Katie sits up, blue blood on her face.
"That's really gross." Katie says.

Elijah found himself in the same position as is sister before Vision used the aliens sword to stab the alien. Vision lifts the alien up before throwing him to the side.
Vision starts glitching as Elijah stops him from falling, as Steve also joined them.
"I thought I told you to go." Elijah tells Vision.
"We don't trade lives, Elijah." Vision says.

~~~~~

Things in Titan had become out of control. Thanos had stabbed Tony and was about to blast him with the stones.
"Stop." Strange says, causing everyone to look at him. "Spare his life... and I will give you the stone."
"No tricks." Thanos says, moving his arm with the guantlet to point at Strange.
"Don't." Tony says.
Strange lifts his hand and the time stone appears.
Strange then opens his hand and the stone floats into Thanos awaiting hand. Thanos puts it in the gauntlet causing a surge of power to run through him.
"One to go." Thanos says.
Quill then flies flies forward shooting at Thanos. But Thanos disappears into a portal.
"Where is he?" Quill asks, still holding out his blaster.
"Dad." Macie says, running over to Tony who was fixing the stab wound. "You okay?"
"Yeah." Tony says.
"Did we just lose?" Quill asks.
"Why would you do that?" Tony asks.
"We're in the endgame now." Strange says.
"Mr Stark!" Peter calls from a distance.
"Guys! Get over here!" Drax yells.
"We have a problem!" Mantis also yells.
Tony, Strange, Macie, Quill and Nebula all look at each other before running in the direction of the yells.