Chapter 4

Hey guys! I just started this story and it already has 5 views *sniff sniff* TYSM!!! BTW these are all my characters (other than Walker hes a real person) so don't copy them?? Thanks babes enjoy <3

I woke up shivering.

My phone was held to my chest from last night, and I sighed when I remembered that Walker came to see me. I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my notifications. Most were from Noah, but there were a few from Leena (walker's sister)

Hey! I heard what happened and I'm really sorry.

If you need anything just text me <3

Oh and btw can I have Matthew's number? I just realized I don't have it.

I smiled and forwarded her his number. I knew that Matthew had a secret crush on Leena, and I now wondered if she had one back on him.

I sat with my back against the cold wall and responded to Noah's text, and just as I was about to hit send, my phone died.

"God dammit.." I muttered, shoving my phone in my pocket. I stared out the window to see Walker in his back yard, letting his dog out. He looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back, waving. He took out his phone and pointed to it, followed by a shrug.

I pointed to my phone, then drew a finger across my neck.

Walker nodded, and waved, bringing his dog back inside with him. I waved back, the smile on my face leaving once more. 

I suddenly had an idea.

I slid my phone underneath the door between the two rooms, and knocked as quietly as possible on the door. 

"Elle?" I heard Jackson's voice.

"It's me."

"How are you?" 

"I've been better," I itched the back of my head. "Can you plug this in? Please? It's completely dead."

"Yeah, and quick question."

"What?"

"Who did you give Matthew's phone number to? He's still asleep, but it's blowing up."

A smile spread across my face. "Leena."

I could hear the smile in his voice. "Ohhh. Well, I'll plug you're phone in."

"Thanks, Jax."  

"Yup, Brat," I heard his footsteps as he left, and smiled at the nickname.

He had always called me Brat as a joke since we were little, because our dad used to call us 'brats' and we thought it sounded funny. I used to call him 'oldie' but I stopped, because I liked the nickname "Jax" better.

I rested my head against the wall, and I just stared at the opposite wall, waiting.

(A few hours later babes ✌)

I heard the door click when it unlocked, and I saw my dad, holding the key.

"Get up, bitch." He growled. I scrambled to my feet, nearly tripping over myself. He glanced me up and down. "If you weren't so flat I'd fuck the shit out of you, but you got nothing."

I  looked self consciously at my feet, bowing my head.

"Get out of my sight, slut," as  I scrambled past him, he smacked my 'flat' butt. I let out a squeak, and he laughed as I ran into my brothers' room.

Matthew stood just inside the doors. "What the fuck did that horrible person do."

"Matt..." I grabbed his arm as he tried to walk past. "Whatever you're going to do please don't.."

"Why shouldn't I? That man ruined our lives." Hate was in his eyes.

"Please...He'll kill you."

"Not if I kill him first." Matthew stormed past me, and I grabbed his arm  again and did not let go. "Elle just stop, you'll hurt yourself."

He could have easily picked me off of him, he was a lot stronger than I was. I shook my head, tears rolling down my face. "I'm not gonna let you do that, Matt. Please don't."

He pulled me into a hug, which wasn't a common thing for us. He wasn't the touchy-feeley sibling.

"Let me take care of you for once, Elle."

I just cried for a moment, and between sobs begged him not to do anything irrational.

"This is your chance, Elle, call the cops, get him caught. Please?"

I shook my head. If he thought I was going to go along with this, he was crazy.

"What's going on?"

I turned around, and I saw Noah and Jackson, holding McDonald's.

I suddenly spilled out the whole thing, not stopping until I was in tears and gasping for air.

Matthew wrapped his arms around me again, trying to console me.

Noah sighed. "You thought I was crazy for getting food from the kitchen, but fighting with dad? That's suicide."

"I  know."

"Why us?" I heard Jackson squeak. "I mean, it could be any family, but it had to be ours.

"I don't know, but we'll get through it."  Matthew said, and I was engulfed in a group hug with my favorite people  in the world. (Minus Walker)

Hey guys! Imma skip the rest of this day and start for tomorrow. Hope Yall enjoyed and this next chapter will be from Jax's POV.