Lore

2025

A group of 8 Employees are Moving Food and Drinks while one of them looks at his clipboard having a Frustrated face, he looks up at the sky and sees a large storm coming towards them. He Signals the others to move. Nearby a TV is saying that Tensions seems to be rising.

"In the Year 2025, the world finds itself in the midst of a gripping tale, where the challenges of resource scarcity, devastating natural disasters, and mounting tensions between nations.

"As the world struggles to find solutions to the escalating challenges of resource scarcity, natural disasters, and global tensions, the United Nations steps forward to take charge. In an attempt to address these pressing issues, the U.N launches a series of initiatives aimed at mitigating the crisis and fostering international cooperation. However instead, due to them being low on Resources themselves. And not many countries careing. The U.N Disbands A few months later."

2033

A Drone is flying around a Town where dead bodies are everywhere and destroyed Vehicles. The drone flys over to a Town where it finds more dead bodies, including Children and Animals.

"However, despite their best efforts, the situation continues to deteriorate. By the year 2033, the world finds itself in the grip of an economic downturn, with nations grappling with financial hardships and widespread poverty. The scarcity of resources worsens, leading to increased competition and conflicts between People vying for control over what remains."

"To make matters even more dire, natural disasters have intensified in both frequency and magnitude. Devastating hurricanes, unprecedented floods, and cataclysmic earthquakes ravage cities and communities, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. The world watches in despair as these calamities test the resilience of humanity."

"Amidst the small chaos, The United Space Exploration Vanguard (USEV) embarks on an ambitious project, one that could potentially offer salvation in the face of these mounting crises. They unveil their groundbreaking endeavor, a colossal spaceship aptly named "The Ascender." A scrapped project from One of their Rivals, The National Aeronautics And Space Administration (NASA)"

"The Ascender holds the promise of a new beginning, a means to leave Earth behind and seek refuge among the stars. USEV envisions it as a vessel capable of sustaining human life on long journeys, with the goal of exploring new habitable planets and establishing colonies beyond our troubled home. In the mean time. Other smaller spaceships were being built."

2046

A group of USEV scientists discover a Planet from a different Cluster from Earth by using a Space Drone.

"In the year 2046, After years of painstaking research, scientists stumble upon a distant planet that holds the potential to become a safe Re-Start for humanity. It seems to be listed at Safe from AI and it supports life. They name the Planet "Covarth".
They keep this a Secret and share it with USEV Leaders and a few other Space Groups."

2063

A City is in flames as Thousands of people on different sides are fighting each other for the city. The sky is Smokey, Shelling, Gunfire, Vehicles, Screaming are the only Sounds during the huge battle.

"In 2063, World War 3, Mostly Referred as "The Great War" fully breaks out, Multiple Countries join the fight, Fighting for their Pathetic Political Ideas, Leaving the World more Damaged and dangerous, the Human Population loses 3 Billion In a Month, The Earth starts to die as, plants stop growing, Cracks are in the earth, Food and Water are Scarch, Natural Disasters are going to destroy it soon."

"The toll of this devastating war becomes unimaginable. In a matter of weeks, the human population loses 3 Billion lives. Cities lay in ruins, their once-vibrant streets reduced to rubble and ash. The cries of anguish and despair echo through the desolate landscapes as families are torn apart and dreams turn to dust."