CH1: Haven

LOCATION: NEW HAVEN CITY

LOCATION: NEW HAVEN CITY. SOUTH WEST OF THE COVARTH PLANET.

DATE: APRIL 6TH 2831

TIME: 8:47 PM.

CITY POPULATION: 8 BILLION.

CHAPTER 1 THEME:

ACE POV:

Welcome to Haven. Or it least what what we call it because it isn't. Bunch of bullshit things in this city. High Crime Rates, Politics, Corporations, Expensive Taxes, Gang Violence, Inflation, Fasscist Government, Riots. And so many crazy stuff.

If not enough, let me introduce you to Archons. Super powed people. They get their abilities due to Effects to the Planet's Environment. You have apparently a 47% Chance of becoming a Archon by anything, The Grass, The Weather, Rocks and so on. And what's worse is that everything The world tried to throw at Archons to kill them failed. From Cures, to Bio-Weapons, and then Artificial Intelligence. But everything has failed. And what's even great is that the Archon population is starting to grow this year and Archons will have Supremacy over Haven in 65 Years.

In fact I, myself is a Archon.

I'm not too involved into alot of Chaos around here. I try to mind my business most of the time. I just do different types of dangerous jobs for people. Despite the fact I've been doing these for 6 Years. Started as a scavenger when I was just 9 Years old some years after my Family died in one Year. Began becoming more and more fearless with fighting People I've found when I was 12 Years Old and now I'm currently at my Peak at 15 Years old. Or at least... Since I'm still not a adult yet.

Quite hard doing all this crazy business. Archons are Hated a lot by 79% of Humans. Can't blame them for hating us though. 90% of Archons are into Crime or some other shit stuff.

But I guess a world like this, it's every man for himself.

Anyways what I'm doing right now. Just watching the view. Currently I'm getting ready to look for a man who is affiliated with Legion, one of the strongest criminal gangs in the city. I'm hoping I get to him first or the city's police force. HVPD (Haven Police Department) or Corvus (C.D.F.) or Corvus Defensive Forces) Haven's Military Thugs. They are The Government's Military. A Government Who are Called "The United Terra Federation" but most would just call them The Federation. Corrupt Son of bitches.

Like most criminals and criminal organizations. Legion has managed to get away with most of the crimes they have committed. Murder, Robbery, Drugs, Human Trafficking, Rape. Hell, There was even this one guy 10 Years ago that shot up a Concert and killed 83 People. Yet he walks free after Spending 2 Years in jail.