CH3: Who The hell is Carver?

TIME: 11:02 PM.

"Mikey, Get up here!" One of the Legion Gangsters said while holding a Package of Silver X.

"I'm moving!" Mike Replied.

On the roof, a Gangster lit his cigarette and took a smoke. Shortly, his throat was slit open by me holding my knife. He tried to hold his neck but fell on the ground while struggling and later bled out.

Ace: What the hell are y'all up to...?

I pulled out Binoculars from my backpack and saw some of them loading up.

I moved to the right and saw 4 Guys in suits pull up. Legion always likes to make deals with the rich.

I put my binoculars back in my backpack. And pulled out my knife again.

Ace: That's good enough.

I ran towards a the railing on the left and saw a Legion sniper there. He Weared Green NVG Googles and a Golden Skull mask with some sniper equipment on him.

Legion Sniper 1: I ain't seeing shit up here guys.

Legion Gangster 1: (Radio) Same, why do they always assign us to the boring jobs. Let me shoot some people during it.

Legion Sniper 1: Damm right.

I jumped down and slammed the Sniper's head on the railing. He immediately stopped moving. I threw him on the ground. And picked up his sniper. Apparently he had a suppeser on it. I only did this a couple of times. I only know how to shoot Pistols but not Assault Rifles, Shotguns, Snipers, and other heavy Weapony. I have some skill with SMGs but I still ain't good.

I tried to aim with the sniper. Obviously, I failed to aim and couldn't since I was shaking too much. If I were to hold this thing if I was Human. I would've probably Collapsed to the floor.

Ace: Would've been better if I had a Railgun if I were to run up to someone and shoot them.

I threw it to the ground and pulled out my Crossbow instead. I shot the guy I was trying to shoot with the sniper. It hit him in head. He fell to the floor dead.

"And somehow this little thing is superior. For me at least." I said glancing at my Crossbow.

I then teleported to the building the other guy was on. I decided to make my way into their base. I jumped off the roof. And hid behind some Trucks.

Legion Gangster 1: So, What happened between you and Your girl?

Legion Gangster 2: You won't believe this man. I gave her everything. Money, Clothing, Cars, EVERYTHING! And YET the bitch dumped me for a Business man!

Legion Gangster 1: Interesting Relationship.

Legion Gangster 2: When I see that Bitch with that guy! I'm going fucking turn him into Red Cheese! Fuck that guy!

Ace: Very Interesting Relationship.

Legion Gangster 1: Who the fuck are you?! How did you-

I put Portals below them. I heard there screams nearby as they fell to their death. Shit, I should've done this to Killer K. Or probably wouldn't since he was too big.

I then got to where their trucks of Silver X were.

Ace: Hm, what about those 4 Business men that I saw come here. Ah fuck it. Not my business.

I then planted a C4 below the Trucks and picked up a Pistol on a Weapon Stash and fired. I heard shouting from nearby. Putting a portal near me. I went to a nearby building and pressed the Denonater.