Jealousy

Erwin couldn't take his eyes away from it, no matter how hard he tried. It was like a switch flicked inside of him and he couldn't concentrate on anything else or anyone else. Of all the nobles in the room, his eyes only landed on one. The one that had his hand on Levi's lower back.

It could be an innocent act but the fire that spread through Erwin's veins at the sight made his jaw clench, his teeth almost cracking under the pressure.

Levi was smiling, fake, but it was convincing. He batted his eyelashes, sipped on his drink with his lips lingering on the glass a bit too long and he chuckled. He knows what he's doing now, knows that Erwin is looking. He's playing a game, trying to get under Erwin's skin and it's working.

"Commander Erwin?"

Erwin blinks, eyes falling away from the scene that made his blood run an icy cold and onto the man in front of him.

"My apologies. What were you saying?" Erwin puts on an act, like always, and tries to ignore the way Levi is flirting with that scum.

It lasts the entire night and when they finally leave, Erwin claiming they're on a curfew and must return to base, the noble plants a kiss on Levi's hand. He leans in and murmurs something in Levi's ear. Erwin sees Levi smile and nod before turning away and meeting Erwin in the hall. His smile has dropped, his face returning to his passive look with an undertone of pissed off but Erwin still can't see past the hand that was resting on his back for hours.

They're alone in the hall, likely to remain alone, and Erwin slams Levi up against the wall. He looks taken back, almost angry at first but that quickly changes when he locks eyes with Erwin. Suddenly, his eyes have a playful tinge to them and that's when Erwin knew this was a game.

"Have you forgotten who you belong to?"

Levi's lips part slightly and he sucks in a breath. Erwin's eyes flicker down at them. He wants to kiss Levi hard enough that it hurts; wants to bite those lips until they're red raw and bleeding.

"No."

Erwin slaps him and wraps a hand under his jaw, forcing him to look up and face his mistake. "No, what? "

He feels Levi swallow before he speaks. "No, sir."

Erwin sees the redness spreading over Levi's cheek. His lips twitch upwards and he takes his hand away from Levi, stepping back to look over him. His breathing has become shallow, his body is slouched against the wall and Erwin can see his cock beginning to stir.

"When we get back, I want you to head straight to my room. Do not look at anyone, do not speak to anyone. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir."

Erwin nods once and turns on his heel, satisfied to know that Levi understands exactly how Erwin's feeling about his little act. It's having its own physical effect on Erwin to know that in less than an hour, he'll have Levi on his knees, hard with tears in eyes. His own cock is swelling at the thoughts surrounding him with ways to make Levi squirm, moan, beg.

The carriage ride is silent. Levi sits across from him, hands in his lap and head down, not daring to look at Erwin once. He's an obedient little thing when he wants to be.

Erwin is staring at him unabashedly, imagining Levi on his knees, Erwin's cock in his mouth, greedily sucking him off and gulping down his come and when they finally arrive back at the base, Erwin grasps Levi's collar once he's stepped out of the carriage and pulls him close. He knows the driver can see them, that's what makes this all the more exhilarating.

"I want you naked and on your hands and knees when I arrive." Erwin murmurs.

"Yes, sir." Levi whispers.