˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6🍓ˎˊ˗

Unedited (⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠)══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Hoseok's eyes fluttered open, he glanced down at the sleeping alpha who was holding Hoseok tightly and his head rested on Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok smiled as he pushed Seokjin's hair back. "You comfortable?" Hoseok whispered, the older nuzzled his head deeper into Hoseok's chest, "I'll take that as a yes."
The omega patted the alpha's back. Hoseok felt safe.

kick, kick

Hoseok smiled when he felt Minseok's kicks, he wasn't the only one who felt her kicks. Seokjin groaned as he opened his eyes, "You're awake." Hoseok said. The older looked up at Hoseok, and the omega cooed at him, "No... sleep." Seokjin slurred, putting his head back onto Hoseok's chest.

kick, kick

"She's awake and she's not going back to sleep," Hoseok said, apologetically. Seokjin sighed into the omega's chest.

...

Hoseok was walking around the house with a sleepy alpha following him around. Seokjin wasn't budging every time Hoseok would ask him to sit down for a bit so he could do something.
It was endearing and cute, Hoseok noticed how Seokjin would put his hand on his tummy, and try to feel Minseok's little kicks.

Hoseok heard someone knock on the door of the apartment building. "Hyung?" Hoseok tapped Seokjin's hand which was on Hoseok's tummy. "Hmm?"  The older hummed, "I think there's someone at the door." Hoseok said. Seokjin tiredly opened his eyes, "I'm coming back." Hoseok nodded.

Seokjin made his way to the door, he opened the door, and he was met with Yoongi and Namjoon with Jungkook fast asleep in a portable baby carrier. "We thought you died." Namjoon began, Yoongi hit the back of his mate's head. "You didn't come over for a while and you haven't contacted us in like a week and your mother is going to give me an aneurysm," Yoongi said. "I was busy," Seokjin said, nonchalantly.

"Okay Mr. I'm-so-busy, are you going to let us in or...?" Yoongi asked. Seokjin let out a sigh before stepping to the side. The couple took their shoes off by the door and took the sleeping pup out the the carrier. "So where is that omega that you mentioned last time?" Yoongi asked bluntly.

As if on queue Hoseok walked back into the living room. "Oh- Hi there." The omega said, flashing a smile at Yoongi. "Hey." Yoongi greeted back, smiling back.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"So how do you know Jin-hyung?" Yoongi asked as he cradled a sleeping Jungkook in his arms. "We were childhood friends but I moved away from Gwangju," Hoseok explained as scratched the back of Mickey's head.

"How old are you? You look pretty young." Hoseok asked, tilting his head. Yoongi chuckled a little, "I'm 28, I get asked that a lot." Hoseok lightly chuckled. "So is it ok with you if I call you hyung?" The brunette omega asked. "Sure." Yoongi approved, smiling at the younger.

Hoseok glanced down at the pup in Yoongi's arms, the pup looked so cute and small, he wanted to hold the baby but he was scared to ask, "I wonder what my pup is going to look like?" Hoseok thought out loud. "I used to wonder that every day...do you want to hold him?" Yoongi suggested, holding up the sleeping pup.

"A-are you sure?" Hoseok stuttered out, "Of course I am, plus it's best to learn how to hold a baby now than later." Hoseok nodded his head.

Yoongi slowly slipped Jungkook into the pregnant omega's arms. Hoseok shakily held the boy, "Calm down," Yoongi reassured patting the back of Hoseok's back. Hoseok let out a small breath, the omega cooed at the pup who scrunched his nose. "He's so cute," Hoseok muttered, he poked the baby's cheek. Yoongi hummed, smiling softly

Yoongi and Namjoon stayed at Seokjin's house the whole day. Hoseok got to play with Jungkook who was so curious about his pregnancy bump.

"Baba?" Jungkook pointed at Hoseok's tummy. "Yes, it's a baby Kookie," Namjoon said, Jungkook put his ear against Hoseok's belly before babbling incoherent words to the baby.

Hoseok felt his eyes water at the sight, it was cute. "Oh my gosh, moody swings," Hoseok said as he wiped his eyes with his hands. "You okay?" Seokjin asked as he put a hand on the omega's shoulder. "I'm okay it's so cute how Jungkook is talking to Minseok," Hoseok said. Seokjin smiled, ruffling the omega's hair.

Namjoon and Yoongi stared at the older in disbelief.

Hoseok and Seokjin escorted the couple outside, Hoseok was forced to stay inside because it starting to snow and Seokjin didn't want him to get a cold. Hoseok just chuckled, Yoongi said he was going to talk to Hoseok while Namjoon put Jungkook inside the car.

Currently, Namjoon was speaking to Seokjin, "You're different around Hoseok, you seem so much kinder, hyung." Namjoon snickered. "I was always kind, just that I'm not kind to you," Seokjin said, poking his little brother's chest. Namjoon just laughed.

"Jinnie, no, no." The two alphas laughed at Jungkook who spoke up. "He's growing up quickly," Seokjin commented.

"Yeah, soon he'll be two," Namjoon said, pushing Jungkook's head back onto his shoulder.

The two brothers stood there in silence.

"Did you see mom's message?" Namjoon spoke up.

Seokjin rubbed his face, "Yeah. I don't think I'll go." He said, putting his hands into his pockets. "Why?"
"I just don't want her drama, I'm trying to do what you told me down and now since I have Hoseok staying with me, I don't need stress or anger," Seokjin explained, as he kicked the snow-covered rock around.

"You care about Hoseok, don't you hyung?" Namjoon covered Jungkook's face with the hood of his jersey.

"I do,"

Namjoon put a sleeping Jungkook into the car. Yoongi finally joined them, followed by Hoseok who just grinned at Seokjin.

"See you soon, bye!" Yoongi said as he looked out the window. "Bye Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok waved back.
Seokjin and Hoseok watched as the small family drove away into the night.

"Jin-hyung?"

"Yeah Hobi?"

"Would you like to come with me to my next doctor's appointment?" Hoseok asked, fiddling with his fingers. "I would love to," Seokjin said as put an arm around Hoseok's shoulders.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

I think this my favourite chapter ✨🤭

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out 🍓