˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27🍓ˎˊ˗

Unedited
══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

"Morning."

Hoseok smiled as he sat up, he watched as Seokjin walked into the room with Minseok pressed against his chest. It looked like they were doing skin-to-skin because Seokjin was shirtless and the pup was in her diaper and socks.

"Hey," Hoseok greeted back, yawning right after. The omega smiled when he felt a pair of lips latch on his.
"How did you sleep?" Seokjin muttered licking his lips, his eyes meeting with younger.

"Okay, not the best but you get it," Hoseok said as he placed a hand over Seokjin's shoulder, digging his nails into his skin now and then.

Minseok grunted as she began to move in her arms, Hoseok was about to take her out of the alpha's arms but Seokjin stopped him.

"I'll take care of her for the morning, you get up. Halmeoni is calling you."

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"Mummy is sad?" Jungkook asked as he crawled into Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi shook his head, wiping his eyes, "N-no Bubba, just I have something in my eyes, you see." Yoongi smiled, sniffling lightly.

Jungkook touched his mom's cheek, pressing their noses together, "I love Mama."

Yoongi cupped his pup's face, "I love you too, my baby." He kissed all over the pup's face making him burst into a fit of giggles.

"You're awake now, how did you sleep?" Namjoon stood by the room door, a lopsided dimpled smile on his face with his messy bed hair.

Yoongi tucked a strand of hair behind his ear, "I slept okay, it got pretty hot overnight though." He sniffled quietly.

Jungkook wiped his mom's tear-stained face, "Mama happy now?"
Yoongi nodded as he kissed the pup's chubby hand.

The omega avoided the younger's gaze, "Do you want to speak about it hyung?" Namjoon asked, walking over to the bed.

"Not now, I don't wanna ruin the mood."
Yoongi muttered, carding his fingers through the pup's messy hair.

"Yoongi, I don't care about that. You're my mate and I do have some right to know what's going on with you, open and clear communication-..."

Namjoon was cut off by Yoongi standing up from the bed, holding Jungkook in his arms, "I can deal with my problems Joon and I don't want to talk about it."

Namjoon winced at the harsh stare Yoongi had on him, despite his playful tone (because of Jungkook) he knew better than to press the topic anymore.

"Okay, Yoongi."

- -

"Halmeoni, you have to teach me how to make your dumplings," Hoseok said as he brought another dumpling to his mouth.

"I will. The boys used to love these when they were younger." Myeong said as she covered the dumplings that were still on the stove.

"More please!" Jungkook tapped his great-grandmother's arm, Myeong smiled as she put two more onto the pup's place.

He couldn't help but notice the prominent smell of sour tangerines with a hint of lemon.

"You smell like sour tangerines," Hoseok spoke up.

"I didn't wake up on the right side of the bed," Yoongi muttered, Hoseok knew something was off just by the tone of Yoongi's voice.

The older omega let out a sigh before leaning his head on his shoulder. Yoongi was looking for comfort and Hoseok was going to give him that. Yoongi had comforted him several times and he going to do the same back, after all, they were unofficial nest mates.

"I snapped at Joon for no reason- I feel so bad right now," Yoongi whispered. Hoseok ran his fingers through the older's hair.

"Just say sorry, okay."

Everyone in the kitchen heads turned to Hongjoong and Mingi who stumbled into the room.

Hongjoong was giggling trying to unwrap the younger's arms from his waist.

"Morning Halmeoni," Hongjoong greeted, bowing his head. Mingi did the same, his arms still around Hongjoong.

"Morning sweetie," Myeong said, smiling at the boys.

Mingi rested his head atop Hongjoong's head while the beta put his hands over the alpha's arms. They were so sickly in love.

"They are cute together." Yoongi muttered, Hoseok nodded, "They remind me of you and Joon."

Yoongi sighed.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Yoongi pursed his lips together as he stared at Namjoon who was tying a knot for his hanbok, or was trying to. The room was quiet, it wasn't the comfortable silence he used, it was just awkward.

"Let me help you Joon," Yoongi mumbled as he took the straps of the hanbok. He slowly tied a knot, clasping his hands together right after.

"You know you're very beautiful Yoongi, no matter what," Namjoon spoke up as he gently took the older's hands into his.

Yoongi blushed as he stared into his husband's eyes, "Thanks Joon... I'm sorry for lashing out at you earlier." He mumbled.

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, "It's okay, I shouldn't have pressed the issue but I did."
The omega was about to speak but the younger's arms wrapping around his waist stopped him.

"But what you going through I'd like to know too, open and clear communication?"

Yoongi smiled nodding, "Open and clear communication." He circled his arms around the alpha's neck.

The omega's smile slowly curved into a cheeky grin, "You look good in hanbok."

"Do I?" Namjoon queried, raising an eyebrow with a questioning smile.

Yoongi nodded as he removed imaginary lint from Namjoon's hanbok. The younger lowered his head before kissing the older who reciprocated the action.

Yoongi smiled into the kiss when he and Namjoon stumbled onto the bed, "I love you so much."

"I love you too Joon," Yoongi said as he kissed his alpha's forehead.

No matter what was the problem, they'd find a way to solve it

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

"Who's the prettiest? Who's the prettiest? You are, you are!" Seokjin tickled the pup's feet as he kissed her puffy cheeks.

Minseok gurgled, a lopsided smile prominent on her face.

Seokjin was in charge of getting the girl dressed whilst Hoseok took a shower.

The dad smiled as he picked up the half-dressed baby girl, "Which hanbok do you want to wear Minseok?" He asked, facing the closet which had 2 different little hanboks hanging on a hanger. One is a light shade of pink with white sunflower embroidered into it and the other a little shade of green with green leaves embroidered into it.

Minseok's hand magically lifted and  pointed to the pink one, "What a wonderful choice Seokie."

Seokjin heard a scoffed coming from behind him, "You wanted her to wear the pink one hyung."

The alpha shrugged as he took the dress the from the hanger,"I didn't not, she chose on her own. Is that right Minseok?"

"Yes dad."

Hoseok giggled at Seokjin's squeaky voice, "Nice try Jin." The omega walked up to the pup who was making grabby hands at her mother.

Hoseok kissed Minseok's nose before planting one on Seokjin's lips.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Moonie out 🍓