¹⁴

real life, march 2023

 the triplets returned home from tour, ready to jump back into their normal lives. the past month was spent in a whirlwind of excitement, leaving chris little time to dwell on his new found singleness.

on their return back to la, chris had amends to make.

kylie anxiously  waited at the airport, being the one to pick the triplets up for their return. it had been a month since she kicked the boys out of her apartment. she lived with regret, knowing her reaction got out of hand. kylie was one who was driven by emotions.

nick

hey we are walking out of baggage claim now

kylie 

kk

i'm by the arrivals parking lol

a few moments passed as kylie stood outside her car, checking her phone. suddenly, she saw 3 familiar faces in the distance. she started waving her hands.

"kylie!" nick yelled as he ran up to her, pulling her into a hug, "i missed you."

"we all did," matt added, the next to hug her.

"hey," was all chris said, more timid than normal. 

"hey," an almost disappointed kylie returned. the tension in the air started to rise, "let's get you guys loaded back home." she opened her trunk and helped load their many bags into the car. 

"i call shotgun," nick said as he ran to the passengers side.

the four reconnected as they took the drive back to the triplets home. chris was quiet, but added on to stories or laughed at jokes. kylie knew she lost him for good.

--------

chris sat in the back of the car trying to distract himself from the beautiful girl that sat in the drivers seat. he admired the way her hair looked, or the way her cheeks crinkled when she smiled. chris knew he needed to fix everything, but how? she felt so far away for him. 

"guys i have an idea," was all chris said before whipping out a camera.

YOUTUBE

"what's up guys, we are back in LA. thank you for an incredible tour," nick started.

"today we have a very special guess, hence why we are in a different car, in different spots." matt added, "we know you missed her, kylieeeee winterrrrsssss."

"hi" she shyly said as she leaned back into the frame.

"this video, for once, was chris's idea. so we'll let him explain what we are doing today."

sturniolotriplets

liked by nicolasturniolo, kyliewinters, christophersturniolo and 838,388 others

sturniolotripets mini tour dump❤️ also new video with a special guest out now

comments

user4 NO FUCKING WAY

user6 chat is this real

nicolassturniolo 💖

christophersturniolo yay

matthewsturniolo glad to be home

kyliewinters missed u guys

   christophersturniolo missed u kylie

eliwinters chryie