³⁶

real life, july 2023

chris stood anxiously at the arrivals gate. his mind had been crowded with whirling thoughts, related to what eli had told him. he was worried for his girlfriend, and he was worried for their relationship.

he cared about her, but what if she needed space.

"chris, you seem nervous?" matt noticed the way his brother fidgeted with his fingers.

"i just missed her."

"bro you saw her like 2 weeks ago, and you went on a 3 month stretch before that." nick laughed.

"i know but it's just a lot," chris said looking away.

"you can tell us anything, i mean what's bothering you." matt was emphatic.

"its nothing."

"its something," matt looked at him.

"eli texted me about kylie, and i guess im worried."

"like worried how? like she's cheating?" nick leaned in closer.

"no like, all the hate. its getting to her. which i knew, because i checked in with her about it. but i guess she has a weird mental health history and eliza was shocked she never told me. which now i feel guilty knowing because maybe she didn't tell me for a reason.."

matt sighed, "look chris, sometimes people go through things that don't define them as people. maybe her struggle isn't something she wants as part of her identity. so don't pry her on it."

nick nodded, "yeah, just let her come to you. im sure everything will work out. but what hate?"

"dms, comments. ava in her comments. its more than what she expected. i mean, we can tune it out. we can hide the comments and lean on each other for it, but i guess she feels alone."

"so make her feel not alone."

chris💖👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

we r waiting at arrivals for u

my girl💖

kk

grabbing my luggage now

they would be fine, just like always.

kylie grabbed her luggage, hugged her band, and made her way out of the airport. she navigated her way through the sea of people, until she saw the familiar boy. she picked up her pace, running faster to the boy. he started running too, with his arms open. 

when their bodies finally reunited, both of their minds calmed down. all that worry, all that sadness quickly melted away.

chris wrapped his arms so tight around her, inhaling gently. 

"i missed you" they both said un unison, sharing a giggle.

he grabbed her bag, walking her to the car.

"never leave me again?" chris said, opening the door for her.

"never ever."

"these are for you," the bouquet of roses sat on the back seat. 

she leaned in, kissing him. 

their touch, electric.

social media, july 2023

kyliewinters added to her story

user8

YESSSSSSSSSIR

eliwinters

chryie

kyliewinters added to her story

💌

cooking trying to decide how to end this fic or if i want a sequel or if i will make a whole new fic after this one. lmk ur feedback fr