Chapter 26: Preview

It's almost 4 months since the president died and the case has slid by. No one is talking about Mr White, the Vice president is now the president and the borrowed military has returned to their countries.

The borders are now open and no one is talking about the key, however, the president still has her mind on the key and every president's focus is on Germany because that is where the safe box is.

Isabelle is no longer the commander and she has put herself in a very critical condition where she doesn't know what to do and how to get the key. She can't say goodbye to a hundred million dollars just like that so she is the more focused on finding the key even though she has no clue as to where it is. Although she's no longer the commander, she still works hand-in-hand with the military. The president of Spain hasn't turned down his hundred-million-dollar offer because he still needed that key so badly.

Isabelle was in her living room thinking until she got a notification on her phone, when she looked, she saw it was a text from the president of America which made her extremely excited. She drove to her warehouse where the hackers who worked with her worked, when she got there, she pulled over and walked in.

"It's four months since this key has been out of the White House and we still haven't found it," Isabelle said,

"It's a big world, ma'am, how easy do you think it would be to find something as tiny as a key in it?" one of the men asked,

"Only with the help of a massive offer," she said and walked to him. "I didn't tell you all, four months ago the president of Spain offered me a hundred million dollars just to get that key," when she said this, they all looked at her curiously, "He said once he has the key, he will give me the money. Now do you see why I can't give up finding that key?"

"You should have told us earlier,"

"Well, I'm telling you now. Do all your tracking or whatever you do until you find Mr White,"

"But Mr white is dead," he said then Isabelle walked to him and smiled,

"That is what the president wants you to this, this is a strategy to bring him out of his hiding place,"

"But what about the body they found in the river?"

Isabelle smiled,
"It would have been him if the body they found inside the river wasn't a woman," she whispered and smiled leaving him extremely surprised.

"So the body wasn't his?"

"Of course it wasn't,"

"But the body, it was confirmed that it's he's,"

"Let me ask you something, who confirmed it, is it the president or the doctor," she asked and he stayed quiet, "And did you see the body?" she asked and he remained quiet and baffled.