Chapter 30: Captured

John was on his way to the barracks in the largest van. Following the van that John was inside were ten military cars in front of eight more at the back, a helicopter in the rear, and Lauren at the very back.

One of the troops inside the van commented, "Mr. White, you really are a tough guy, you put America and Europe through a lot of shit you know," but John said nothing.

Inside the van, another man smiled and said, "Mr. White You don't appear to have a criminal history, so why would you choose to kill the president as your first crime? He inquired,

"I didn't kill the president," he declared.

A tremendous explosion occurred in front of the Van as it came to a stop before the soldier could say anything further.

The soldier driving the van yelled, "Ambush," and there was a lot of gunfire on the street. John was really perplexed as to what was happening as the soldiers emerged from the vehicle and found five amour tanks firing at them. They attempted to defend themselves, but then another group of soldiers started firing at the US military.

The other soldiers murdered every American soldier in five minutes.

"Busque todos los vehículos, el Sr. White está dentro de ellos con seguridad," one of the troops said which was Spanish for Search all the vehicles, Mr White is inside of them for sure.

John recognised that the soldiers who had attacked weren't American because they didn't speak English when he heard this. After a little while, John was inside the van when one of the soldiers unlocked it.

"Lo encontré," he yelled which was Spanish for I found him.

John noticed the Spanish flag on their military clothing. At that point, the soldiers grabbed him and carried John away with them.

As they were heading out, a different man shouted,

"encontré a esta mujer detrás de nosotros, ella debe ser una de ellas," which was Spanish for, I found this woman behind us, she must be one of them. After he finished speaking, John turned to see one of the soldiers holding Lauren.

He screamed, "Lauren," and attempted to approach her, but they gripped him tightly. Because of his stubbornness, they struck him in the head with a revolver, which made him pass out.