Chapter 13: The warehouse

"The president of the United States was assassinated more than a month ago, and we still haven't found the murderer. The borders were sealed the day he passed away, making it impossible for the murderer to have left the country and even if he had, he would still be sought in other American and European nations. Commander Isabelle sends a message to the United States of America: "Germany closed its border the day the president died, and no one has been able to enter or exit the nation since. Therefore, John White or whoever has the key must still be here in America, but someone must be hiding him, and trust me, we would find out who that person is."

"Commander, when we ambushed Mr. White's house, we found his phone in one of the rooms," one of the troops approached her right after the live broadcast.

"Good, where's it?" she inquired, and he took it from his pocket.

"Is there a password on the phone?" she inquired.

"yes, ma'am," he said,

"Okay, leave it to me; I know exactly what to do," she said and took the phone from him.

Commander Isabelle got into her car and headed to a secret warehouse as soon as she left the barracks. When she entered the building after arriving, she saw several individuals seated in front of computers. They were tracking experts who worked with her.

"Commander Izzy, how are you doing?" Among them, one inquired,

"Exhausted," Commander Isabelle replied as she took off her military jacket and placed it on the desk.

"You know this case is a big one, and anyone working on it must be exhausted," he stated.

"Yeah, I know,"

"Your presence here makes me understand you need a favour from us,"

She pulled out John's phone and handed it to him, saying, "Of course I do. This is Mr. White's phone; I need you to hack it; it's locked."

Saying, "Easy peasy," he turned to face his computer. After connecting the phone to his computer using a USD cord, he was able to access the locked phone within a few minutes. "There you have it, Mr White's phone," he said.

Commander Isabelle got to her feet, went to the computer, and had a look at the screen. "Okay firstly, I want you to forward me the names and locations of everyone in his contacts then check other details like he's bank transaction history, text messages and all that, okay?"

"Yes, sir," he humorously replied to her.