Chapter 11: The new commander

The vice president was seated in her office when someone knocked on the door. "Come in," she said, inviting Isabelle inside.

"Hello, Vice President," she greeted her as she stood there.

"Hi, do I know you?" Curious, the Vice President inquired,

"I'm not sure if you do ma'am, but I work in the White House as a bodyguard, that's why it was easier for me to get here,"

"Okay, what do you want, speak fast I'm busy,"

The vice president gave Isabelle a sidelong glance as she grinned and continued, "If I were you, I'd be polite because I have information that is worth more than a million bulks."

"What information are you talking about?" the Vice president asked curiously,

"Well," Isabelle remarked as she took a seat, "About this murderer everyone is looking for,"

"Mr. John White? What knowledge do you have of him?"

"For a start, I know catching him won't be a problem for me, because I and John have been good friends, I know he's where about and everywhere he could be,"

"Then what are you waiting for, help us catch this man,"

"Well, as they say, an information with great import should have a little reward,"

"But there is a reward, we are giving a $50,000 reward to whosoever finds him,"

"Nonsense Mrs Vice President, anyone could easily raise such an amount,"

"Then what do you want?"

"Well since I'm turning against my best friend, I'm asking that you let me lead all the soldiers searching for him, let me be their commander but just until we find him," she replied.

"Is that all you need?"

"Obviously, Mrs. V.P." Isabelle grinned and remarked.

"Alright, consider it done, but only until he's found,"

Top 5 Internet trends and current events,

1. Isabelle Rollins is named military leader of all American and European soldiers in USA by the vice president of the United States until Mr. John White is located.

2. The Vice-President boosts the reward money to $100,000 for the discovery of John White.

3. As forces from other nations assist in the search for Mr. John White, the search gets more intense.

{old trends}
4. Due to his possession of an extremely potent weapon, John White, the American president's killer, has been named as wanted. A prize of $50,000 is given to anyone who locates him.

5. Until the murder is solved, all nations in Europe and America have now closed their borders.