angry with my professor...

After jungkook class over ............

Taeni come in the class ...jungkook said you have a punishment ....and the punishment is complete you notes for 5 times and submitted in afternoon time...... if you not do this  then I call you parents.......

Taeni go and sat here bench...shivi said ...

Shivi: are you okay...

Taeni:  I am okay but this jungkook will not okay ...I hate him so much.....

Shivi : forget it ...

Taeni : how can I forget it...I am late for university because of him...he is the reason....you known last night he intimate with me 8 round...so how can I ........

Shivi :I understand....

Taeni in her mind.....you will regret for this jeon jungkook...

Then taeni completed her punishment ........

.....in the evening time jungkook come and go taeni room he  saw that today taeni sit and read the book she did not wear any shot dress for seduced him .....then jungkook go and teach her...all the time she only focus on her study.......jungkook get confused.....after 1 hour   when jungkook time is over...he said..

Jungkook : taeni are you okay...

Taeni : yes mr. Jeon I'm okay..now you can go...

Jungkook : are you angry on me?

Taeni : no why i angry on you....tell me....

Taeni : your time is over while watching the clock

Jungkook : okay I'm go...

And jungkook softly kiss her lips and went out of her room....

Taeni : I didn't forgive you easily...mr jeon...

.....next day.......in the university..

Jungkook standing in the class room and his eyes searching taeni

Jungkook standing in the class room and his eyes searching taeni..but taeni is not in the classroom...then one student..said..

Student : professor let's start study..