taeni get broken herself🥺

When taeni entered in the cabin .......jungkook get shocked.....and said...

Jungkook : tttaeni.....yyyouuu....

Taeni says to Jungkook : won't you tell the truth, that we both are together.
If I said that we both are together then why you don't say the truth.....

Then jungkook fully shocked.....and only look taeni's face....and go near her said ...

Jungkook :try you understand taeni it's not good for you future career.....now this time you don't accept anything.........if you not do then in future you have to face many problems.

Hearing all this, Tani starts feeling sad.

Taeni : don't worry for my future...I already say you that one day we are say all the truth of our family members...but why you don't accept this......are you don't love me. tell me

But jungkook only see the floor..

Taeni : it means you're not love me..

But jungkook does not reply he afraid that if he say truth then taeni career will destroy......

Mr.jeon in evil smile : oh   ..... look this is you love son......taeni i already say you that he is not love you ....he is only actting that he love you.....
And jungkook I already say you that do not love any one.....who does not our level rich.....

Then mr.kim said in angrily : taeni you both are together.....

Taeni slowely move her head in yes....then mr.kim slapped her

Jungkook get shocked and said

Jungkook get shocked and said ...

Jungkook : please don't hurt her..

Mr.kim : you please silent......all these problems reason is you...

But taeni doesn't say any word and only cry because his dad slap is normal but jungkook words are hurt her too much...then mr.kim again slapped her and said.

Mr.kim : how can you be so shemeless.

Taeni swiped her tear and said : I only love him now and whole life I don't care if he love me or not

Taeni swiped her tear and said : I only love him now and whole life I don't care if he love me or not.......we are boyfriend and girlfriend we spend nights......and actually yesterday we are together....and if you want proof then see his love bite on my neck i have his touch my whole body.