is jungkook cheat taeni😑

...........

Then taeni went out of jungkook's house thanked that girl......and said..

Taeni : thank you mam....if you not here today so he do with me I don't know...

That girl : don't worry....and go your home...

Taeni: Would you still marry this man even after knowing all this?

That girl : never, I will never waste a little of my life, I deserve better than that.

Taeni : You are right, you really deserve better than this men......

That girl : If you want, I can drop you home.

Taeni : No no, I will go. If my mom and dad come to know about this, they will be very sad.

That girl : okay take care....bye...

Then taeni starts going on her way and the girl goes away in her car without wasting her time.When Tanie sees that the girl has left in her car, she comes back to Jungkook's house and knocks on his door.

When Tanie sees that the girl has left in her car, she comes back to Jungkook's house and knocks on his door

Jungkook  was open the door and now he was fully clothed.

Jungkook in cold tone : Now what do you want from me?After insulting me so much

Taeni : Everything.....and smirk....

Jungkook : You have taken my respect, what do you want now?

Taeni : Now you can have mine.....and put..
Look, I can do anything for you, I can even be a slut for you.

Jungkook : Don't say that, you are my girlfriend. If you were my one night stand then I would agree.

Taeni: No problem, our romance is also a dark side romance.

Jungkook : Day by day you are becoming more shameless. If Someone finger to seduce someone.

Taeni : I just tried it like that. I had read about it somewhere.

Jungkook : You don't read the porn, right?

Taeni : noooo No, I don't even know what type of book it is?But if you want, I will definitely go to study once.Then I will do the same with you as it is written in the book.