finally taneni ready for marriage.

Other side ........

Jungkook's dad who are at his home....and fastly drive his car towards his home.

and fastly drive his car towards his home

After arrived at his home....he go in his mansion and calling his dad....

Mr.jeon who are laying on his bed after hearing jungkook voice he come in the hall room.

Mr.jeon : jungkook my son what's  wrong with you...

Jungkook locking his dad he remove his engagement ring and throw it in front of his dad....and said.

Jungkook : I am going to marrying ....

Mr.jeon : ok but why you throw the ring and which person you marrying.

Jungkook : my love ...my taeni ...I am going to marry with my taeni...ok

Mr.jeon : ok fine, so I am going to fix his death that when he going to die..

Jungkook laughed and said : you know dad now my taeni is more powerful and she can survive ...she don't need anyone help and by the way now I am always standing for her and I save her ....and now you can not blackmail me..... I can do what I want...

Mr.jeon : i am really do it.

Jungkook : you can't......and listen ow I have my son so if you want hurt both of them I sewr I will kill you...

Mr.jeon get shocked and said : you are lieing jungkook ..

Jungkook : why I am say lie......and I already post this news on my official I'd....that after 3 days I will get marrying with taeni ....so you can't do anything....

Hearing these things mr.jeon get angry and going to slap jungkook but jungkook hold his hand and said : enough dad now I am not tolerating this ....

And he shakes their hands.And angrily walks out of the house.
And his dad keeps looking at him in shock and Jungkook goes to taeni's house without wasting any time.

And he goes and starts ringing the doorbell, then the servant opens the door.
Jungkook asks the servant if Taeni is in her room. Without wasting time jungkook fastly go taeni's room and without knowed he entered her room...

 Without wasting time jungkook fastly go taeni's room and without knowed he entered her room