happy ending...

Jungkook suddenly start kissing taeni..

And ........ takes her into the room which room is next to his son room..but they don't notice it...

Jungkook softly sat on bed while kissing taeni......when he noticed that taeni is out of breath he break kissing ..but next second he start kiss on her neck and give her hickey....

Suddenly he bite on her neck..

Taeni : ahhh jungkook it's hurt please don't bite me..

But jungkook doesn't care and he again bit her neck and collarbone...and give her many hickisses... ..

He softly lay down taeni on the bed start removing her dress ...taeni feel shy so she close her eyes with her hand...

Jungkook : don't be shy ..I am your husband babygirl..

And again start kissing her ....jungkook lick her lips and suck ...he bit on her lips then taeni open her mouth then fastly jungkook slide his tongue into taeni's mouth and explore every single core of her mouth....and deeply kissing her..

While kissing he remove her fully dress

While kissing he remove her fully dress...now both are laying on the bed without any dress....

Jungkook when he satisfied with kiss he come on her breast and pinch her and start suck her nipples ...
Taeni can't control her moun and she also start moun****

When jungkook satisfied it he said ...

Jungkook : baby girl look at you now you more beautiful with my hickey and under me ...so now you ready..

Taeni : blushing.... and slowly move her head in yes....

Jungkook without waste any time he fully slide him into taeni...

Taeni: ahh..jjjjungkook ....please slowly..

Jungkook ignore her and fastly move him self......