CHAPTER 15

Two Little Guest

Following the launch of the latest Halloween fashion magazine, it's all anyone can talk about on social media. Fan pages dedicated to the Rachilene family have sprung up on Twitter and Line, and even NHK news and celebrity talk shows are buzzing about their magazine feature.

Twitter fan page chatter:

"Have you guys checked out the new Halloween fashion magazine?"

"Absolutely! The photos of top model Rachilene and her kids are stunning!"

"Rachilene is as gorgeous as ever..."

"They even mentioned her three kids' names in the magazine! Yoh, Tenn and Riku... Such unique names..."

"The twin babies are just adorable!!"

"I'm in love with the girls' costumes, they're so pretty."

"The eldest son is quite the heartthrob..."

"Tenn and Riku... Why do those names sound familiar!?"

"I think they're from the mobile game Idolish7, there are two idols with those names in the game..."

"You're right!! It's Nanase Riku and Kujo Tenn... They're fraternal twins. Riku has a weak constitution and suffers from asthma, but he's such a sweetheart. Tenn, on the other hand, is healthy, cool, and perfect."

"That's why their names rang a bell... I bet Rachilene is a fan of Ainana too..."

"It's heartwarming to see everyone's enthusiasm for Ainana..."

"Have you all caught wind of Zero's upcoming album release this December?!"

"Absolutely... I'm eagerly anticipating it as well..."

The pages are buzzing with lively discussions, and the topic is the center of attention worldwide. The spotlight is now on the magazine featuring Rachy, Yoh, Tenn, and Riku. Meanwhile, in Italy, renowned fashion watch designer Christo Petros Sardinia, owner of Europe's largest handwatch brand, is taken aback. A close friend of Naoki and Rachy from their university days, he's surprised to see Rachy and her three sons in the Halloween fashion magazine.

"Naoki and Rachy's sons have grown up so quickly... They're incredibly talented, particularly the twins."

Christo smiles, continuing, "Those boys are simply charming. I'll have to give Naoki a call later..."

On a cool afternoon, as the leaves started to adopt their autumn hues and the air took on a crisp edge, Naoki and Rachy decided to take their sons for a leisurely stroll in the nearby park. The park was a vibrant spectacle of colors, with a carpet of red, orange, and yellow leaves blanketing the ground. Yoh, their six-year-old, was thrilled to dive into the leaf piles, his laughter echoing throughout the park. The twins, Tenn and Riku, observed their older brother's antics with wide-eyed fascination, their tiny fingers tightly gripping their parents' hands.

These walks were cherished moments for Naoki and Rachy. They were opportunities to bond with their sons, educate them about the seasonal changes, and create lasting memories. They would point out the various tree species, the squirrels busily collecting nuts for the winter, and the birds embarking on their journey south. Yoh would listen intently, asking questions and sharing his thoughts, while the twins communicated silently with each other. Riku, full of joy, suggested to Tenn,
"Tenn-nii, let's go play with the fallen leaves!"

Tenn responded, "Let's ask our parents first.."

Riku agreed, "Hmm!!"

Tenn and Riku approached Rachy with their request to play in the leaf pile.