CHAPTER 4

Celebration of full moon

A few days later, Naoki had already gone to work. The twins and Yoh were playing with their dolls in the living room, and Rachy was doing her laundry. The doorbell rang, and Rachy walked to open the door.
She saw a lady and her husband's personal assistant standing in front of the door. Rachy spoke, "Oh? Good morning, Akira-san. How are you? And who is this lady?"

Akira replied, "Good morning, Sato-san. This is the new maid the president has hired. Please introduce yourself to Sato-san."

"My name is Sharon Roswell. I'm 35 years old and I'm from Finland. Nice to meet you, madam," said the lady.

Rachy responded, "Nice to meet you, Sharon. Please come in, and I will show you where your room is."

Akira said, "Sato-san, I will be going now. Bye, and have a nice day."

After Akira leaves, Rachy introduces her children to Sharon in the living rooms. Tenn and Riku look at Sharon with their big eyes and hug their dolls.

Rachy: This is my oldest son named Yoh. He is 4 years old. And the twin wearing the shirt with the pink teddy pattern is Tenn, while the one wearing the shirt with the red teddy pattern is Riku. They just turned 1 month old this Sunday.

Yoh: Hi, Auntie Sharon...

Sharon smiles and replies: Hi, nice to meet you, young master Yoh.
Sharon looked at the twins and said, "Hi babies, I'm the new maid here. Let's get along okay. Madam, the twins have exactly the same face... so cute."

Rachy giggled and said, "Of course they do, because they are twins. Come, I'll show you where your room is."

*Twin telepathy*

Riku: "Tenn-nii, did you hear that Mom and Yoh nii-san are speaking English with that lady? So cool, I want to learn it too."

Tenn: "We can learn it after we grow up. Did you call Yoh nii-san?"

Riku hugged the doll and said, "Because he is our big brother, so I call him nii-san."

Tenn: "Riku, what about me?"

Riku gave a big smile and said, "Tenn-nii is Tenn-nii, you will always be my Tenn-nii."

Tenn smiled and said, "Riku, why are you so cute?"

Riku: "Huh?"

Tenn: "Ahem... nothing. And our dad has hired a maid. That should be good to help Mom with the housework."

Riku: "Her hair is just like Nagi's hair color, so every foreigner has yellow hair and blue eyes, huh?"

Tenn: "Riku, did you forget that our eyes are blue too?"

Riku: "Oh, I see. So our mother is..."

Tenn: "Yup, our mother is probably biracial."

A few hours later, Rachy was preparing baby milk in the kitchen. Yoh was practicing his piano in the living room, and the baby twins were listening to their brother play, as if they were at a live orchestra concert.

*twins telepathy*

Tenn: "He plays the piano so well."

Riku: "Such beautiful melodies. A 4-year-old child can play the piano so well."

Tenn: "Riku, I'm hungry..."
Riku looked at Tenn and said, "Me too, Tenn-nii. I think our mom is preparing the baby milk."

While Tenn and Riku were still using telepathy to communicate, they saw Rachy walk towards them, holding two bottles of baby milk. The twins got so excited, waving their tiny hands and saying, Uaakk! ("It's mealtime!")
Rachy smiled placed the milk bottle in front of them, and they enjoyed their baby milk, exclaiming, Uumm...("Delicious!")