CHAPTER 1

Reincarnation into a Different World

09 July 20xx Summer London
The newborn baby was crying in the hospital that night, with the sky full of shining stars and shooting stars. The doctor came out of the ward and said, "Congratulations, Mr Sato Naoki. Your wife has given birth to a pair of healthy twin boys."

Naoki smile happily: "Thank you doctor for your hard work. Can I visit my wife and children?"

Doctor: "Sure, after we move your wife to the normal ward, you may come and visit."

After Naoki's wife and the twins were moved to the normal ward, he went to visit his wife. He opened the ward door and saw his wife holding the twins in her arms. Naoki walked closer to his wife, kissed her forehead, and said, "Thank you, honey, for giving birth to healthy sons."

Rachy: "Look at them, aren't our sons so cute? Where is Yoh-chan, Nao?"

Naoki: "Yoh is with Arina-nee san. They will come later to visit."

When Naoki tried to touch the twins, he noticed that they had a special birthmark on their necks in the shape of a small star. One had a pink birthmark on the right side, and the other had a red birthmark on the left side.

Naoki: "Honey, they have birthmarks on them."

Rachy: "Yes, I noticed it when the doctor placed them on me, right after they came out of my belly."The eldest twin has a pink star birthmark, and the youngest has a red star birthmark. "Nao, I want to name them Tenn and Riku. Can I?"

Naoki: "Honey, you really like the names of the two idols from the game you play, huh?"

Rachy: Hehe... Can I name them with these names Nao? The eldest, Tenn and the youngest, Riku. Because our sons were born on the same date as the two idols in the game, on the same day.

Naoki: "Sure, honey, as you like."

Rachy smiled happily, knowing that their twins had been named after the two idol characters she liked the most in the game. She looked at her twins with a smile and said, "Tenn, Riku, welcome to the Sato family." Rachy and Naoki kissed the twins' cheeks.

And they saw their baby twins open their little tiny eyes. Both Naoki and Rachy looked at the twins and gently poked their cheeks with smiles. And then their twins' little tiny eyes closed again as they continued to sleep.
Rachy: Sleep well, my little Tenn Riku.

Tenn's POV

(Tenn Riku, welcome to the Sato family.)

Mmm... There's a female voice that I'm not familiar with, and she called my name and Riku's name. Who are you? Who is Sato?

While still pondering the identity of the female voice, Tenn suddenly feels someone kiss his cheeks. He tries to open his eyes, but the view is blurry and unclear. He also feels his body being wrapped in a soft towel.

He tries to recall what has happened to him, but it makes him feel tired, so he closes his eyes again and falls asleep.

Riku's POV

(Tenn Riku, welcome to the Sato family.)

"Mom? ......... No, that's not Mom's voice," Riku thought to himself. "I don't know whose voice that is, but it's soft and gentle, just like how Mom used to call me and Tenn-nii."

As he pondered the unfamiliar voice and his surroundings, Riku suddenly felt someone kiss his cheek. He opened his little tiny eyes trying to see who it was, but the view was blurry and unclear.

He tried to figure out where he was, feeling so tired, and eventually closed his eyes to sleep.

4 week later at the Sato home.