Writer's Note

I probably confused a couple people yesterday when I wrote a chapter but took it down. It was just a writer's note, but I did it on my phone so I didn't know if it went through or not.

So hold on. I just got to 5000 reads. Holy shit! You guys are fucking great!

Sooooooo, don't hate me. Please don't hate me. I know I said that I'd start writing the new chapter almost immediately after I wrote the last chapter, but I'm a lazy piece of shit so I didn't. But I promise it will go up by Friday! I promise promise promise! And if it doesn't then you know why and you can call me a lazy piece of shit forever.

How have you been? How was your weekend? (like 2 days ago lol) Mine was pretty good. I went party hopping on Saturday and literally spent the whole of Sunday on my couch (totally could have been updating but...falling in and out of a nap for 15 hours sounded better). Yesterday I had school and night school and it was actually a really great day! I was in an excellent mood and I spoke to people I usually don't speak to. Just cuz. You know? I'd love to hear how your weekends went.

Honestly, I want some reader-writer interaction. Shit, I have 5000 reads and I've only spoken to 5 or so people. I'm interpersonal, so HEYYYYYY!! I have a KIK, so you can add me or whatever. Just ask for it :)

Sooooo, I have a new chapter coming up and all the Youtubers will be in it and if you want to be in it as one of their girlfriends (or boyfriends if there are any boys reading) (excluding Jack, Sam, Zoe, and obviously Marcus and Alfie) then just leave your name in the comments and a little physical description of yourself then that'd be awesome :) Try to keep it in within the little group of British Youtubers if you can!

Also, DID ANYBODY ELSE CRY POOLS OF TEARS BECAUSE OF PLAYLIST LIVE?! Because I sure did. I'm so upset because I wasn't there, it sucks to be honest. I want to meet all the cute boys and hug them and kiss them and be in love with all of them. 

Okay, leave me cute lil' comments to reply to.

[[hi b1tch3zzz]] - my friend, Mellat's, contribution to 'Malfie.'

xoxo

-A