XIX

AN: this chapter is dedicated to @triptadabeach as I disappointed this person with the last chapter.Get used to it, I disappoint alot of people but ♡ also follow that new twitter account of mine (@RozalynaWP) for even more disappointment because there are no tweets yet.

Miku's POV

〜 〜 〜 A week later〜 〜 〜

IA,Luka,Len and I sat in the car behind a building specifically made for people to park.But IA blew the rest of her money on the ice cream she bought us and Len was being a selfish pick about his money.
"Ok." IA started,finishing off her ice cream cone,"I have to go to the bank to withdraw some money from my parents account."
Luka laughed,"Way to be a good daughter."
IA scoffed at her from the rearview mirror,"I don't see your parents praising you."
IA started up the car and Len picked a fight about her driving.All while that was entertaining,Luka snuck her hand ontop of mine and I pretended to not feel it, smiling to myself.
It was kinda obvious now that I think back at it.
〜 〜 〜  fuckin flashback 〜 〜 〜
Len sat on my bed in the guest room while I read a book.I put it down and looked at him as he stared forward.
"What do you want?"
"I want to confide in you."
"What?"
"Okay so maybe I have a small crush on IA but she's too old for me!Right?!Plus I'm short and younger so there is no way she'd date me."
I closed the book and sat up with my legs crossed.
"Also maybe you were into girls and you found out Luka liked you and you had a crush on her would you ask her out?Would you need me to help?Can I help?"
"Slow down jesus."
"But are you into girls?I wouldn't blame you after you know, Gapuko."
"I've always been into them.Intrigued yes.But not romantically.Im into guys too I guess but if they are nice.And stuff."
"Define 'And Stuff'."
I roll my eyes,"Okay why are you here?"
"Well to answer your question-"
"What question?"
"-you're pansexual.You like anything basically."
"That wasn't a question."
"Anyways.Do you like Luka?"
"You started off rambling about IA and you're gonna finish it with Luka?"
"I gotta finish with someone.Plus I want answers.Also she's been flirting."
"What do you mean?"
"Whenever she has the opportunity she touches you.And she's always the first one to respond when she sees you're having a problem."
I nod, realizing all the actions,"Ok what's your point then?"
"If you like her I can hook you guys up." He suggests, wiggling his eyebrows.
"No I 100% don't need you to do that."
"But-"
"Luka is brave enough to ask me herself.Also let's talk about that IA thing."
He gasps,"Oh god no just forget I said anything!"
〜 〜 〜 end of flashback〜 〜 〜
IA pulled up near an ATM and entered a bunch of numbers,  which involved me hearing a bunch of cursing.Probably because she couldn't get the PIN number right.Len turns around in the passengers seat to take in the sight of Luka's hand on mine as she stares out into the window.
Len's phone rings, interrupting his entertainment and he answers it.And 5 seconds into the dialogue I can already tell it was Gumi.
"Ok how about you try calling me without insulting me first."
"Its like a daily thing with you."
"Are you gonna hang up now?"
"No I'm no at home.Why?"
"Awe does someone wanna confess their undying love for Len-chan?"
"Ok wow language.Jesus sorry."
"Don't put me down like that.What do you want anyways?"
"What's on the news?"
Silence.
Luka's head perks up to look at the back of Len's head.
"Oh shit."
"That's great.I'll tell them both."
"Can you record it for me?"
"I'm asking a simple favor jeez you act as if I told you to bomb the world."
"Okay thanks."
He presses act button and turns his phone off and sits in silence for act few seconds. Luka moves her hand.
"What the fuck was that about?"
Len turned to us with a goofy grin on his face.
"Kaumi Gapuko got arrested this morning."