IV

Lukas POV~

Len,Rin,Gumi and I sat at the lunch table closest to the cafeteria doors.I chose to sit here just to see if Miku would walk in any sooner.Considering what Gumi said,she still hasnt left Mr.Kaumis class yet.

"Luka who are you looking for.?"Len asked,scratching his head.

I glanced over at him and back to the doors suddenly catching a flash of teal blue from the corner of my eye.It was just another girls backpack.

"Just a friend",

"Its Miku isnt it.?",Rin sighed.

"Im just being friendly",I lied.

"Well maybe she went to go study for that math test in Ms.Sakines class",Len added.

Miku did look like the type of girl to study.

"Or maybe shes checking out books in the library.I dont think they have libraries in Japan",Gumi included.

"They totally have libraries in Japan what are you talking about Gumi.?",Len asked,looking at Gumi with a sarcastic grin.

Gumi nudged his arm,"Shut up",

"Lets check the library",Rin said,getting up with her tray.

I got up with her,"I agree.You two coming.?",

Len and Gumi sat there,unfazed.

I guess they want some time alone.

I made my way toward the library,Rin trudging behind me.

"Why are you worried about this girl anyway.?You barely know her",Rin asked,stopping to catch her breath.

I didnt answer,I didnt know myself.

I just had a connection...to Miku.

I burst into the library doors.

It was all quiet as i walked around.I heard cries in the distance.Rin bumped into me and fell.

"Why the hell did you stop?",

I shushed her.

"Did you hear that.?",

We both stood silent for a few minutes to hear sobs.

"Yeah.Maybe one of the cheerleaders are eating a McDonalds burger and sulking at the thought of gaining one pound."Rin said,rolling her eyes.

I ran toward the location of the despair.

In the corner of the History section,was Miku.

Crying,her knees clutched to her chest.

hahahahAHAHAHAH.Cliffhanger bitches <3