V

Mikus POV

The pink haired girl and a yellow haired girl found me in the History part of the library in shambles.I bet she brought the blonde one to mock me.Although,they both had this concerned and caring look in their eyes.

My eyes started to water...no one had ever looked at me like that since my parents died...my brother tries to be caring but when he looks at me he just breaks down and cries.About how much i look like mom and dad....how much i used to smile before they died and how close we were...but their deaths broke us apart.

"Whats wrong.?",The pink one asked.

"What happened.?Do you want to see the nurse.?",The blonde one asked.

"I dont wanna talk about it here....can we...g-g-go somewhere else.?",I whispered.

The pink haired one looked like she was about to cry.She reached for my hand but i cringed and she snatched it back.Im afraid...afraid of being touched like that again.

The blonde girl took out her phone and dialed numbers.

"Hey Len.?Bring the car around to the library and tell Gumi to come along.I need you to drop me off at home and tell Ms.Sakine i'll make up the test Monday.",

Then she hung up the phone and looked at me.

"We're all going to my house to talk.My name is Rin Kagamine.",

I looked at her,with my tears clouding my vision,"M-m-miku...im Miku",

Rin held out her hand,"Come on.We're your friends."

I grabbed her hand and stood,my tangled pigtails dangling behind me.

We walked out the library silently,The pink haired girl holding my hand,squeezing it every now and then.

We all piled in the car.Rin,her twin brother Len,Gumi and whose name i now know,Luka.

Luka sat there,dazed as i laid my head on her shoulder.This day was tiring and i just wanted to take a shower and take a nap...

"Are you alright.?",Luka asked.

I looked at her and she had worry gleaming in her irises.

"I-i-i dont know...",

She faced the window next to her,"Its alright.We can talk later.",

D'awwwweeeeeee some cheesy fluffy shit is coming soon.!Get prepared for some LukaXMiku.!
(Also a lil bit of Twincest ;D)