XXIV

Luka's POV

Rin and Miku walked out the restaurant with Rin's jacket over their heads.A valet guy opened his umbrella and escorted them to our car.
The rain above me came down harder, reminding me of how I felt when I saw her.
Her eyes were puffy and red again and the lights of the car behind us reflected on her cheeks, which were wet too.
Miku got in first, making her sit in the middle of Rin and I.
Rin gave me a concerning look before addressing IA who was still riled up from the fight.
"IA what happened?"
"I decked her."
Len burst out laughing and IA slapped him in the face.
"That was uncalled for." He smirks, before pulling off.
"That's not what I wanted to hear."
"Then fucking ask Luka.She threw some hands as well."
"The guy was his son, I don't know who the girl was but she got decked as well." I said, staring out the window.
I didn't know if Miku wanted to be touched or anything, I was even afraid to look at her.
Maybe she needed me to look at her, or hug her or something.
"Should we report them or something?" Run asked, looking at Miku and I for approval.
Miku did nothing but stare ahead, I shrugged,"Well what would they do?"
"A restraining order or something."
"I just don't get how he can just fuck up a teenage girls life like this. Miku shouldn't have to be put down by fucking 20 hear olds!" IA raged.
I was 100% with her in every way till Sunday but what could we do?
We were still in high school, trying our best to get a good enough education to be accepted into society but then there are girls like Miku, who's future is ruined before she could look at it in a new light.
Shit, I curse to myself, I want to make her feel protected, but how can I do that with the body I'm in?

A/N: :^) love you guys