XVII

Miku's POV~

We all sat at home,towing in 19 McDonalds bags into the living room and munching angrily in silence.

Gumi was on the phone talking to the police,Len scarfed down a burger,Rin elegantly ate her French fries,IA was typing away on her computer and Luka ate her fries with a blank face.

"Luka you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine,I don't think I'm hungry."

I laughed, "Well you need to get more energy after using it all earlier today."

"I hope I didn't embarrass you!", She panicked.

" Oh no!You didn't,it was actually cool.Thank you."

She smiled,and first shifted like she was going to make a move for something and then continued to her food.

"Any proof?ANY PROOF!?" Gumi shouted,"THE PROOF IS THE MENTAL SCARRING THAT SICK BASTARD CAUSED."

"She's heated." IA commented.

Len looked at her and back at his fries and for a minute, I swore he liked her a bit.

Everywhere I looked,I ended up unconsciously staring at Luka.

How was she so pretty and brave?I looked down at my cheeseburger.

I don't think I could have ever yelled like that in public,especially to him.
Plus what if someone taped it?What would Mikuo think?
I froze,"Mikuo-"
"Miku what's wrong?" Luka asked,panic in her voice.
"I didn't tell Mikuo what happened! He probably thinks I'm doing something terrible to ruin the family name." I recite,bringing my hands over my head,"Mikuo I'm sorry,I'm sorry.I'm so sorry."