XX

AN: cheeky Gapuko picture for you lovelies

Luka's POV

〜 〜 later that day〜 〜
Rin opened the door as soon as she heard us park in the driveway.We all rushed to the living room and Len turned on the TV.
"Vocaloid High teacher,Gapuko Kaumi has been found guilty of one charge of rape and two sets of sexual assault between 2 or more female students.He was found walking outside the swimming pool where the girls swim team was practicing.
We are here live with sophomore,Akita Neru on her thoughts of Mr.Kaumi.Please tell us what you've witnessed."
"Well I heard rumors going around about what he's done to student and the fact he hasn't been caught.He had done these things to girls in my freshman year which resulted in my best friend having to switch schools."
Rin turned off the TV.
"Jesus fucking christ." Len mumbled.
Miku was giddy, happy that she could go out and do things without feeling that she was watched.And maybe she could even go back to school.
Rin noticed Miku's sudden urge of happiness,"Miku goodness."
"I just feel great. Now that he's put away I feel at peace.Can we go do something to celebrate?"
She looks up at me with puppy dog eyes and I look away, blushing.
"I don't drive you would have to ask IA."
I looked at IA who was already staring at me with a dumb look on her face.
"Let's go out to eat then."
"Where to?"
"Lé Baré."
"That place is expensive." I cut in.
"Well maybe if someone." IA gives Len the evil eye,"Wouldn't be such a bitch and just pay for everything because he has more money that we can do with."
"Len you didn't pay?" Rin asked, folding her arms.
"I didn't have my wallet on me!"
IA stood,"Bullshit!You showed that lanky bitch at the ice cream stand your ID."
"For what?" I laughed.
"He doesn't even fucking know.Hes just doing too much."
"Well I'll replace Len this time."Rin says, grabbing her crossbody sunflower purse.
"But I'm gonna be bored!" Len whined.
IA held her finger at his nose, poking it repeatedly,"Well maybe you should have paid for parking instead of getting laid."
"But getting laid is free!"
IA storms off with her keys and Rin calmly follows.I wave goodbye to Len as Miku shakes her head at him.
He's not gonna get anywhere with that mindset.