Chapter 4

The next day, I'm back at home. I'm getting ready to go out again. I tell my Mum I'm off out with my mates, but really I'm meeting up with Ryan. I can't tell her what he's done, because even though I am legally old enough to do what I like, she'll have a hissy fit. It's better she doesn't know.

I got to Ryan's at about 8:30pm. He smiled and let me in the house, before we walked into the living room, sat on the sofa and started to kiss. The kiss turned heated and passionate and Ryan whispered in my ear.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" He whispered.

"Yeah" I moaned, taking his hand as he led me upstairs.

No prizes for guessing what happened...

An hour or so later.

I was laying in bed on Ryan's chest, I looked up at him and started to speak to him.

"Ry?" I spoke.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"You do love me don't you?" I feared.

"Yeah course I do babe, why wouldn't I?" Ryan laughed.

"You never tell me" I added.

"I don't need to. You know I love you" Ryan smiled.

"Yeah but it's still nice to be told" I replied.

"What does it matter? It's only words" Ryan argued.

"Yeah, words I'd like to hear!" I shouted.

"Oh for God's sake, just go!" He shouted, pushing me out of the room.

"What?" I replied, puzzled.

"You heard me, get dressed and go!" Ryan repeated.

"OK fine" I whispered.

I got dressed and left Ryan's house. I was completely puzzled as to what had just happened. He kicked off just because I wanted to know he loved me. Isn't that what every girlfriend wants to hear? That her boyfriend loves her? It's not too much to ask is it? 

A few hours later, I got a text from Ryan. I opened it, read it and ignored it.

 From Ryan:

T, I'm sorry, I do love you. I know I never tell you and I should, but I do love you. Just come back to mine please? We can talk?

I locked my phone and went back to my drink. I decided to go and talk to Ryan a few hours later. That's a mistake that will prove to have fatal consequences for me anyway....