chapter 2

"Tula!" My Mum called up the stairs.

I sat and ignored her. I keep telling her to call me Tulisa but does she ever listen? No of course she doesn't. She never does.

"Tula!"  My Mum called up the stairs for the millionth time.

I stood up off the bed and picked the scissors up off the floor. I pressed them to my skin, before throwing them away in anger. My Mum called up the stairs again. She was really getting me angry now. I'm eighteen years old for God's sake! I decided to go the top of the stairs.

"Mum" I called downstairs.

"Oh there you are! What were you doing?" She asked me.

"Nothing. I WAS asleep!" I lied.

"Oh sorry" She replied.

"What did you want anyway?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to know if you fancied doing something tonight?" She suggested.

"No I can't sorry. I'm off out with Ny" I told her.

"Oh OK" She smiled.

I wasn't really, but she didn't need to know that did she? I text Ny to cover for me, in case my Mum asked her. I love my Mum to bits, but sometimes I think she forgets I'm eighteen years old and I can do what I want.

To Ny:

Can you cover for me tonight babe? I told my Mum I'm off out with you :) x

From Ny:

Yeah sure babe, where you off? x

To Ny:

Out with Ryan x

From Ny:

Ryan as in Ryan who got done for burglary Ryan?

To Ny:

Yeah I've been seeing him for months x

From Ny:

You wanna watch out with him T x

To Ny:

Well, I'm not exactly an angel! x

From Ny:

Yeah I'm not saying you are but he's dangerous T x

To Ny:

Look are you gonna cover for me or not? 

From Ny:

Yeah but only because you're my best mate!

To Ny:

Thanks Ny Ny! x

I locked my phone and went over to the wardrobe. I pulled on some underwear out of the box at the bottom and over the top of that, I wore my skinny jeans, black t-shirt and pink hoodie. I didn't know much about what was going to happen tonight, but all I did know was my boyfriend was going to get the time of his life!