Chapter 5 (part 1)

I got to his house about half an hour later. I stepped in the house and I saw Ryan had clearly been drinking a lot of alcohol. He looked at me in disgust.

"You wanted to see me?" I spoke up.

"Yeah I did. I've been expecting you!" He sneered at me.

"What's going on Ry?" I asked him.

"You think I loved you? You're more deluded than you look. I chose you cause you're an easy target and will do anything for dick won't you?" He laughed at me.

"This was a mistake..." I began, as I stood up to leave the house.

"Oh no you don't! Sit back on that couch!" He shouted as he shoved me down.

"W-w-what are you going to do?" I stammered.

"Wait there and you'll find out" He smirked.

He went off outside a few minutes later and came back with a man. What were they going to do to me?

"Take her pal. She's all yours, the stupid, deluded idiot" He laughed.

"Are you sure?" The guy asked Ryan.

"Yeah. I've got no use for her anymore. I've had my sex" The guy smirked.

"So this was all for sex?" I questioned.

"You're a fast learner aren't you?" He sneered at me.

"Look I don't know what you want, but please let me go?" I pleaded with him.

"The only place you're going is the cemetery in a box" Ryan snarled at me.

"No Ryan, please?" I begged him.

"Please what?" He snapped at me.

"Think about my family please? Do you think they'd want me dead at eighteen years old?" I pleaded with him.

"Oh emotional blackmail now, is that it?" Ryan laughed at me.

"Look, please, you've had what you wanted, just let me go!" I shouted at him.

"You shout at me again, I will murder you on the spot! You will go, WHEN I let you and if I let you" He threatened me.

"What exactly are you going to get out of killing me? My family will have lost me and you'll get years inside. Do you really want that?" I asked him.

"Just take her mate, I'm sick of the sight of her. You know what to do" Ryan told his "friend" 

The guy dragged me up off the sofa and into the back of his car. He drove us off somewhere and I've got no idea what was going to happen to me, or if I'd even get out alive...