Extra (1): Manas Allia (MA)

AN:

A special chapter featuring an Evillious Chronicles character.

The character is Ma who is known as the Sorceress of Time in Evillious Chronicles.

Some basic info about her is that she is a combination of a 3 person fused into one and that she is a recurring character in the story. She was considered one of the main villain characters in the evillious chronicles where most of the characters are known to be fucked up in some way or another. Her goal involves collecting the vessels of malice and absorbing them turning them into a 'pure being' and going as far as destroying the world if it means that it could save herself.

This is a what-if scenario after the heavenly yard arc of the evillious chronicles.

Extra (1): Manas Allia (MA)

     She only wanted to be complete. She wanted to be a pure being. To confirm and validate her existence.

Curse her daughter Nemesis Sudou for destroying her plans.

A filth from her that should have been killed a long time ago!

Curse that boy for viewing his sister as the most important thing in the world and for being selfish to desire both the world and his sister.

Curse the Vessels of Malice Users.

Curse them All!

Most of all, curse Banica Conchita and her servants!

Even though she was only a remnant of herself, she didn't want to die!

She wanted to live!

She wouldn't end up in that vile woman's stomach!

She wouldn't!

Ahh, she shouldn't have followed Banica Conchita and her loyal followers to stop them from traveling to a parallel world.

Now, she would end up in the Master of the Graveyard's stomach.

A despicable ending for her despicable self.

However, she doesn't want to die.

As her last resort, she decided to escape and travel to a parallel world where Banica Conchita and her loyal followers wouldn't be able to follow and find her.

With her body gone, her daughter's body gone, and her being a slowly dissipating spirit, she decided to find a vessel for herself.

With no hesitation, she possesses a newborn little girl.

It didn't weigh her conscience that she had stolen the life of an innocent little girl.

Over the years of living, she has become used to swapping her body left and right when her former body shows signs of aging and degradation.

Now in a parallel world, this one isn't different.

Manas Allia – That was her new name and identity. Born in the age of God and where abilities are common.

Manas Allia was born with an immense magical talent. Hailed as a genius with heaven-defying abilities by everyone. Her knowledge and creativity regarding magic is unparalleled.

From a young age, she has helped a lot of people with the use of her magic. Saving people, villages, towns, and even countries, she was given the title of Magic Saintess.

Different churches, organizations, and countries wish her to be under their command.

Manas Allia wanted to do nothing with them. She wouldn't submit. She hated the Gods and Goddesses of this world.

Even in a different world, those so-called Gods and Goddesses are just the same.

It was laughable how people called her the Magic Saintess. None of them was able to see beneath her facade.

Even though she was in a different world, she desired to become a pure being.

Inspired by the vessels of malice from her former world, she sought to replicate them.

It wasn't only the vessels of malice, but she would also create her own 4 ends.

The 4 objects of End are modeled after the Graveyard, Judgement, Hell, and Heaven.

Instead of absorbing the vessels of malice as she had done in her former world, she would use the vessels of malice that she would create to remove the impurities from herself.

In creating the vessels of malice, she needed the most important ingredient other than the vessel (object).

The Demon of the vessel of malice.

Demons existed in this world. But Manas Allia didn't feel satisfied with only having a demon soul in her vessels of malice as the main ingredient.

Just like how the vessels of malice in her world were humans who became demons, she wants her vessels to be more human and imperfect.

Her vessels shouldn't be more perfect than hers, As their mother, she should be above them.

However, she also wanted them to be like her.

What a complicated conjecture...

Eventually, she discovered a solution to her problem.

She would combine the demon and human and make it into a new being.

A devil.

From the soul of the demon bearing a sin that suits her vessels of malice and the soul of a human who was born and granted an exceptional ability suited for her vessels of malice.

However, unlike the original 7 vessels of malice, Manas Allia can't allow the vessels of malice to overpower her.

Her seven sins shall be divided by more than seven.

And for the 4 objects in the end, instead of remaining with no sentience, no will of their own like in her former world...

Manas Allia decided to grant their wills.

Fusing a soul from the divine race and a human with exceptional ability to become one. Programmed to be a loyal child to their mother.

Manas Allia has compiled a list of the humans that would be the ingredients for her vessels of malice and the 4 end objects.

One by one, those humans started disappearing. All of the people in the world and gods are ignorant of her schemes.

Unfortunate accidents.

Murders.

Wars.

All were planned and instigated by her behind the scenes.

Of course, she was patient and cautious.

Even if it takes a long time, she doesn't care. As long as her plans remained hidden behind those ignorant people and gods.

From Manas Allia, over the next centuries, she has changed her identity several times.

When she was done collecting humans, it was now time to collect the souls from the demonic and divine race.

She has waited for a long time.

The War between the Divine and Demonic Races just arrived at the perfect time for her to reap the benefits.