X

It's been a while since Soobin and Yeonjun didn't see each other. And practically both of them forgot about each other due to their distracting busy schedule. Apparently Yeonjun shrugged off that wild imagination he had that night and invested himself into work.

Soobin was preparing hard for the performance which is tomorrow. Even if soobin was supposed to be the vocalist he never lacked in his guitar skills. After the last rehearsal with his band mates soobin finally makes it to his dormitory. It's almost midnight so he tiptoes to his room. Chan and heuning gave him a lot of support in the past few days which really helped him to get prepared, mentally.

Soobin lies down on his bed after freshening up. He slides his phone and goes through his gallery and his eyes gets stucked in a familiar picture. The picture was taken a few days ago  before soobin came to Seoul .
"I miss you." Soobin murmurs solemnly. After staring at the picture for a while he keeps his phone aside and prays the best for tomorrow.

Meanwhile Yeonjun went back to his  previous life. Taking weeds and sometimes even doing drugs . He didn't go back to that place because the amount of weeds David gave him was sufficient for at least a whole month and the drugs he got from a supplier who's also a regular customer in the bar.

His mother was most of the time outside and his grandma wouldn't know. Yeonjun was draining but only if he knew.

_

Soobin wakes up early with the help of his alarm. It was Saturday so he didn't had to skip school for the performance.
Soobin goes to the washroom and takes a five alley clean shower. He wraps himself with a towel and stands infront of his wardrobe obviously disoriented. His wardrobe is a chaotic masterpiece, hanger after hanger. Shades of monochrome that seemed to blend together. After procrastinating soobin finally picks out a shirt. It's sheer black,frills at the collar and both of the cuffs. He peers it with his denim jacket and a pair of ripped jeans as it's cold.
After putting some essential oils which is Soobin's favourite he gets dressed up. Soobin never enjoyed makeup unless it was necessary so he skips that part. He applies his regular moisturizer and petroleum jelly on his love shaped lips . And after putting some perfume he was ready.
Soobin takes his guitar and heads to the studio from where they'll go to the college together to perform.

_

After a certain break,it has started snowing again. It's not picturesque or romantic for Yeonjun but a unbridled numbness everywhere around him. It's been a week since he's not injecting any weird stinks inside him. After walking a bit, Yeonjun discovers himself infront of that shady building once again.

For Yeonjun dance has become a refuge from the stresses of everyday life . If escape were a person it would be hanah but she wasn't with him anymore, technically he didn't want her to be with him anymore. Yeonjun almost never came to this area the mere six months he was with hanah, he forgot dance which wasn't necessarily needed. But some wise person said , people are temporary.

After taking out all his necessary material Yeonjun stands infront of the wide,long mirror which is tarnished and foggy with some crackles on it . This specific room of the building was an studio,so it had all the features in it just   unaccustomed.   Yeonjun slowly turns on the music connecting to his small Bluetooth speaker .
For Yeonjun dance  served as a form of catharsis, allowing him to express his emotions. Yeonjun wasn't a regular attendence but when he dance,he pours his heart and soul into perfecting his smooth techniques, diligently working on his flexibility, and refining his ability to convey a range of emotions. Because when he dances , it's the only way for him to connect with his inner self and find solace in a form of art .

Yeonjun's body moves absorbing every beat of music inside him. The  soundlessness of the decrepit building and the flute of music impresses and solaces him.  Yeonjun dances with passion, efficiency and dedication. He finds his peace. Hours passes and he keeps dancing - he dances till his knees hurt, till he can't stand, till his limbs causes spasms, till his shoulders aches.  He falls on his knees but still proceeds to stand- he continues till it breaks him.

                             ๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑