XIX

"where did you go?! " The moment yeonjun reaches the counter, he sees taehyun glaring at him with those blaring eyes.

"I'm not compelled to answer you. " Yeonjun replies dully boring his eyes .

"It's duty hour. And we've customers calling us every minute and you just disappeared ."

"I informed you before leaving that I've to take an important call."

"You could've just gone to the storage room for that. Why do you needed to head outside flexing a ramp walk?" Taehyun glares at the older, looking all pissed.

"Don't give me that bossy attitude taehyun kang. I'm not obliged to you ." Yeonjun's dull voice now turns into a defensive one . He steps a step closer to the red haired.

"Yes , you're. You've been acting like this since 6 months. Come back to your senses now already." Taehyun blustered out.

"Acting how exactly?"

"Acting indifferent, careless."

"I'm just being myself. And who the hell do you think you're to query me like this? Just because it's your cousin's bar doesn't gives you the access to talk to me like this. I work here against money, so do you. " Yeonjun outrageously whack on the counter receiving some unknown glances on them .

"Really Yeonjun? Are you -"

"Hyung. It's Yeonjun hyung for you."

"Fine. Do whatever you want. This is why hanah broke up with you. This is why you're friendless, this is why soobin left you - ops abandoned y - "

"Taehyun! Don't!"

"Don't what? I'm not sacred to admit reality like you . You pretentious prick." Taehyun ridicules , his lips carrying a faint smile.

"Taehyun shut up."

"No I -"

"taehyun, Yeonjun hyung what the hell are you two doing? Have you seen how people are staring at you two? Is this the right time ?" Felix comes in between or more like runs from the other table to tackle the situation before it gets exaggerated.

"Ask him to stop." Taehyun says looking at Yeonjun.

"What did I do ? It's you who raised your voice at me." Yeonjun defenses.

"And what's the reason?"

"Oh my god stop you two. Please I beg. We're in our duty ." Felix almost pleads trying to envelope the situation .

Yeonjun and Taehyun both were outrageous but Felix some how has the potential to calm them down. It has been happening now for a while . Both Yeonjun and taehyun keeps squabbling over insignificant things.

Basically none of the bartenders invest themselves on phone during duty hour. Jimin has multiple times warned them about that but Yeonjun's all reckless these days. Has he listened? He keeps on scrolling his feed when his notification pops up

<Unknown >

Hey
Yeonjun?
Wyd?
Busy?

<Me>
I'm at work.

<Unknown >
You work?
Damn
Where?

<Me>
At a bar .

<Unknown>
Wow
Khool
What's the address?

<Me>
Why'd u ask that?

<Unknown >
To take a shot ofc
I was thinking of drinking for a while so tell me quick