" gossips " // medhammer

__________________

Requested by @iiits_nes

This chapter is not an aftermath of sex or someshit if yall saw it in an odd way </3 it's only old man fluffy kissing cuddling session and nothing more, don't be dirty everyone :3/lh

LATE A/N : DEAR THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THE STORY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHANGING THE USER TAG FOR ME AAAHH ITS NOT EVEN NECESSARY BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!/GEN
__________________

,
,

"Mmh...meds.."

The warden groans, as he held his lover close in his arms. Kissing and nuzzling on the phighter's neck. As he uses his hand to twirls around medkit's hair.
"You are so clingy today,"
Medkit sighed as he sat up, still having his attached and clingy boyfriend on his arm.

The sound of busy town at night is oddly calm. A swift scent of food truck fumes, that they both can't quite figure what it is, it feels like a mixed scent of grilling beef, some really thick smell of curry and just a stuffy air atmosphere below from medkit's apartment. He exclaimed as he picked up a stack of newspaper along with a fresh cup of coffee from the bedstand, even if it's around 7 pm, coffee is probably the best thing to..
,
TODAYSPHIGHTSIPS : the banland's warden and traitor scientist from lost temple might have an affai-

Medkit almost spurted out his warm coffee, suddenly scrunched the newspaper and throwing it in the corner as he gritted his teeth. There's a small picture of them kissing on the main page. He can't help but be overwhelmed.

"Meds? Ya alrighty'?"
,
" I'm fine. "

Medkit sighed as he's sweating more than usual in his light half-ly transparent white blouse, It's buttons are loosely packed. Medkit suddenly got up from bed as he reaches for a pack of cigarettes in the nightstand drawer, lighting it up as he blew a small puff of smoke.
"Hey.. hon-"
"Don't call me that right now banhammer."
,
"...you alright medkit?"
Medkit gritted his teeth as small bits of the cigars fell off, medkit uses his hand to rubs his eyes, groaning. Banhammer sat up as well. He's in his purple tank top and cargo shorts.
,
"C'mon.. ya can tell me anything, remember?"
,
" I'm aware. Excuse me for this time."
Medkit cant help but scoff, blowing another puff of smoke out as he looked away from banhammer.
Banhammer sighed as he sluggishly nuzzled on medkit kissing his neck gently as medkit squeaked
"I'm not ready for-"
"N-no ..no meds we arent going that way, I promise."
"I just want to make you feel nice, ya know?"
Banhammer smiled warmly at his lover as he unbuttons medkit's blouse. Throwing it on the floor as he made the other sits on his lap as they curled up together
,
" Everything is gonna be okay meds, trust me."
"..I'm scared ban."
"Of what? Ya have me, I can always protect cha, momma ain't raisin' no weak pussies!"
" Well I'm the cowardly car here."
"..well you haven't told me what happened"
Medkit sighed as he embraces banhammer back. Grabbing his cigarettes as he blows another small puff of smoke, as he laid his head on banhammer's chest
" There's a gossip about us in the news paper,"
" I'll kill em if they talk shit about cha!! Heheh' What's the damn publishing address huh?! Messin' with anyone ain't as much as with me. "
Banhammer growled to himself as he gritted his teeth pulling medkit to a gentle sloppy kiss, As medkit felt a soft pat on his head, caressing his fluffy hair and his deer ears.
,
"..that's quite unnecessary."
" Oh hell na' it is necessary!"
"..no."
,
"Listen ban, I don't want to get us in trouble and.."
" FUCK NAH! MEDS, I LOVE CHA BUT I HAVE TO SLICE THEIR HEADS OFF A LIL TO SEE WHOSE BOSSIN AROUND HERE'!!"
"...honey."
Medkit suddenly cupped banhammer's chin as he death stared at banhammer's four eyes, making the warden feeling uneasy
"It's a rumour, and it should stayed that way. It would be better if we don't declare anything at all. And plus, even if it's true. Who can hurt you? Me sure but-"
"IM SLICIN' WHO EVER THE FUCK TOUCHES MY BAE!"
"... exactly"
Medkit cant help but giggled at banhammer's outburst, he snickered as he suddenly got up and picked the scrunched paper in the corner of the room going back to cuddle with banhammer in bed.

' medkit, the infamous scientist and traitor from blackrock found himself PPFFFTT WHAT THE FUCK IS 'QUEERING?' "
" the warden is found steamily making out with the doctor! Seems like he should got his - WHAT MY EYES??? JEEZ BAHAHAHAH"

medkit and banhammer bursted out laughing as they read the full page. It was probably the best laugh and comedic relief they ever had.

"This is fuckin hilarious kit, where did ya smart lil toothsies find it this time round' ?"
" Ehhh, laying on some alleyway with a bag of a used condom on the side. I enjoy my reading hour sometimes"
Medkit said as he sipped the cup of his coffee, strolling and shuffling through pages of the newspaper as he could felt banhammer kissing and licking his neck, a sudden halt came to stop as he finishes his sentence.
"..a used what pardon me?"
"...let's just pretend it's a deflated water balloon."
Medkit and banhammer looked at each other as them both laughed.
,
"It's not too bad actually, holy fuck my stomach hurts from reading that damn gossip"
"And iiii had the chance to kiss you more"
"Keheheheh.. stop it smartass,"
"Yoouuu like ittttt kit~"
"Stoooppp!! That tickles"
Banhammer is nibbling and kissing medkit's soft spot on the neck as they giggles, continuing enjoying their night after a long tired day of work.

____________________

960 words.. a little shorter but i hope you enjoy!!