"first meeting" // slingdom

Hallaw it's been abit.. ok.. I'm not really doing well BUT NOWWWW we are back on the grind baby. This is request by no one just made for oomf on twt
_____________________________________

( This is pre-slingdom and slingshot just got to crossroads okay. I'm a little stinky wee baby)

"SLINNNG!! I GOT TICKETS TO THE FLIPSIDE CONCERT !!!! CCHHHEEEKCCCK THIS OUT! "
skateboard and boombox ran toward slingshot with 3 tickets in hand, excited. Slingshot whose closing his cat cafe early looked up at his friends, still in a maid dress, confused.
"Uhh..the.. flip wha.." slingshot's ears twitched, tilting his head to the side with his tails wagged "YOU DONT KNOW FLIPSIDE?!" skateboard yells feels like it's piercing slingshot's ears after a long day "Nnoo.." slingshot fiddles his hand, he's quite new in crossroads by this point "YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET THOSE DUDEE!!! " Skateboard pouts abit as he tapped his feet on the ground, boombox chuckling beside him "c'mon, pay up YOUR price by going to the concert with me ! " Slingshot glanced at the tickets 'flipside featuring dom and valk..' he murmurs , checking the design, it's a thick-clear plastic coated ticket, this could probably last for a long time, it has a fake purple-yellow gold lining with some small flowers embroidery on it. He looked at the simplified-doodle of the singers, Dom and valk.

He particularly stared at dom, his face flushed abit before he shook the feeling away.
"Sooo? What do ya think!! " boombox give slingshot a smirk "yyea.. I guess so, this Friday right ?.. I'll clear my schedule" slingshot give his friends a sly smile before grabbing his bag that he put on the ground beforehand "I'll go home now.. see you tomorrow at the concert.." he waved his hand goodbye to both of them before walking to the train station, going back to his apartment.

As he arrived home he threw himself on bed, thinking about the tickets they gave him "godd.. I was gonna visit shuri..." he muttered, biting his nails, chipping it. "What everrr.... " He groaned as he grab his phone and called shuri to cancel the sleepover, his tail flaps around in annoyance, His friends seriously gets the PERFECT time to interrupt his schedule. He muttered and rolls around in bed. While taking his maid dress off and stayed in his tank tops and shorts, he suddenly thought about the flipside brothers and opened his laptop to see what are they like

Abit later as he scrolls and scrolls over articles and news and social media and more news.. he found himself listening to their songs, valk being the main lead singer, having a high pitched voice, while Dom on the other hand is the one who sings mostly some of the chorus and rapping . Slingshot stared at dom in one of the cover for a bit as he tilted his head

His black dreadlocks, the trimmed beard, his purple fluorescent horn and his smile caught slingshot attention, valk is also look nice but there's something about Dom that makes slingshot blushes to himself.. it's pretty stupid to be crushing on some idol you just knew by the first glance. He abruptly closes his laptop and throw his head on the pillow, squealing as his tail wags.. was he really having a crush on an idol.. that's not like him at all.
"God.. he's so pretty.." slingshot murmurs before going to take a bath and take a break off his mind. And shortly after going to sleep.

It's now friday and after a long day at his cafe ( again) he closes it at around 5 pm, he changed out of his maid dress early and he's now in a purple striped white t-shirt with baggy pants and a blue jacket, his brown leather purse in his hand as he waited to meet up with his friends at the train station. Skateboard and boombox is in matching outfits, black jeans and a matching sweater and a red and green cap. "HEYYY SLING!! YOU LOOK NICE TODAY" skateboard is still loud and obnoxious as ever as he smiled "yyeaa.. anyways, the train is here.. "
He give skateboard a forced smile signalling him to quiet the fuck down.