"we should really be buried in the same grave" // hypertana

Requested by MedHammerYaoiReal
Gay men unkissing..omg no... NOOOO FUCKKKK NOOOOOOOOOO/J
AAAAA THEY HEYE THEYRJYE NOOOOOO

And you one person "OMg is tGIS IS SEQUESL????? OHDBDMDYDBDG OUHHHHH " I'm. So.. sorry.. I'll make a sequel for you soon but just FORRR THIS CHAPTER OKAY... STINKY/J/aff

Also incase it's not obvious, this chapter is angst... I promise I'll make you all happy later <3

______________
It's been a few months that katana have been extremely anxious about hyperlaser, his ridiculous company policy of probably the chances of their own employees being killed , violent, traumatic past and presents ache him

Katana have sent countless , dedicating hours upon days to weeks of just writing letters to his love, hyperlaser. Which he may even never received due to some heartless miscommunication and how slow the mailing progression goes, as he's all anxious while only being able to tiredly cry his self to sleep and drinking countless alcohol shots a night. People around him seem to notice how much he have changed but he couldn't careless. He couldn't care if his house is all untidy, dirty and hoarded. He just dedicated his days to writing countless love letters to hyperlaser. Even the department of these post-offices have sent a few concerns letter regarding katana.

A few more months passed as one day his heart shatters when he received a 'employee status update', that just sounds absolutely distasteful as a letter about his husband well being, he felt his breath shaken up, the roots of his hair feels like it's standing up as tears streamed down his face, he could feel his whole body sore as he dropped his knees to scratch on the now splinter-filled floor of his home.

Katana felt the hole in his stomach dropped as he heard that hyperlaser is in a terrible coma. The letter was sent 2 weeks late after he checked the date the sender sent , he felt the hole in his chest grew, the anxiousness ever closer drives him insane as time passed. He can no longer sleep or eat without breaking down. Sitting by his empty , dust covered floor. He couldn't bare the pain of getting out of his small fluffy but now slightly dirty futon. The sigh of all the wooden wall mounted abandoned dust filled, cobweb-clinging shelfs full of their pictures together, Katana and his sweet husband. That he doesn't even know if he's even alive by this point.

He could felt his body getting more and more beaten up as days passed, he felt his vision that repeatedly fells into a deep slumber, occasionally feeling his sore body just falling dead on his own bed, he can't even get up and eat for days on end. The smell of rotten food that always disrupted his seemingly eternal tiredly rest. Katana could hold a grasp of some of his hallucinations as time passed, his legs feels like it's practically just gonna be still from now on, the sight of his worried pets clinging on him half the time, despite how they are wild strays one time, they know how to not make a mess while searching for food, either from inside his house or outside the streets. Katana could only held a glimpse of his crashing mental and physical well being as he passed out on and off.

katana don't know how long has it been or what even happened but he woke up In a hospital bed, with a pile of letters, snacks, food, flowers on the small drawer beside his bed. Katana felt his head light, until he looked to his right and saw an.. empty bed

But something catches his eye.

A lone, star ceramic charm he gave hyperlaser, is laying on the small drawer, as well as a pair of his black latex glove.

Suddenly he heard a door sliding as he looked to where the sound is

There stood his husband, his love. Hyperlaser, covered in bandages and one missing leg with his thigh wrapped tightly with bandages and a slab . Hyperlaser could felt his own his eye water as he slowly walks with a small support stick , him half-jumping with one leg as he sobbed on katana who hurriedly sat up on his bed
"I-its okay...hyper.. I'm here, I'm alive.. I'm right here, please.."
Hyperlaser voice sounds shaky as he continues mumbling incohesive in a half sobbing tone. Katana felt his eyes warmth up as tears stream down from both of their eyes.

But something just doesn't sits right with katana, he can't exactly distinguish reality from his hallucinations
,
"H-hyper?... Darling?.."
"Yes l-love?"
Hyperlaser looked up at katana as the other uses his shaky hand to feel hyperlaser face, tracing his hand through hyperlaser's face scars, the old explosion scars on his body that creates a long lasting mark on his body. The dry and flaky yet fluffy and smooth texture of his hair, The rough shape of his blue broken horns, every ordinary detail of hyperlaser. It's really him, he's not dreaming.

Katana can't help but bursted into tears as he pulled hyperlaser to cuddle on his hospital bed, kissing the other's phighter as he looked at hyperlaser's one missing leg.
,
"W-What did you heartless disgraceful employer sent you into?.."

"I-its okay katana..beside f-free medical bills..I got paid tripl-"
,
"I don't give a flying fuck about money,"
He scoffed coldly as he buries his face on hyperlaser's chest, enjoying the warmth of the moment. Katana misses every interaction with his husband, even just seeing him makes his eyes water,
"God .. I miss you so much. I miss you so much.."
Katana sobbed , crying his eyes out as his body feels like it's shaking a little.
"I was worried sick about you too, shuri and vine wanted to come over and tell you how I've been ...and.. they found you face planted on the ground with princess being worried sick about you.. she scratches your arm.. alot... Hence the bandaid."
Hyperlaser says as he rubs Katana's sore arm that's full of bandaid and the dried blood filled wound.
"H-how long I've.."
"I dont know either, they just found you face planted their your futon."
" But you woke up after 2 weeks"
Katana went slient as he tries to remember how he's been, he have been unintentionally starving himself for weeks on end, not even getting up.
"..Am I. alive"
"o-ofcourse you are.. please don't say that"
Hyperlaser can't help but teared up slightly. Holding his lover closer as he caresses his hand on katana's jawline.
"I'm here with you. and you are here, with me, right now."
Hyperlaser pulled katana to a deep passionate kiss.

,
,

"We should, be buried In the same graves if we actually supposedly have to depart, love."
,
"Mayhaps our clothes are sewed and severed together and out bones being grinded and made into a little hourglass.."
,
"..and our legacy goes on forever?"
".. forever, ever after , hun"
,
"..til death do us apart."
"Till death do us apart."
_________________
1179 words!! Alot of angst filler for today huh..