Arrival

"Remi wake up!" My mom shook me. "What?" I answered annoyed. "Look, cut the attitude and get up. we are here." I got up and rubbed my eyes trying to get used to the sun. I put on my shades and grabbed my luggage. We have finally arrived in New Orleans. I'm so ready to meet some new people. I had to change my number and all social media. I never can understand why people are so evil. 👺

Anyways, I got out the rental car and took a new look at our new house. It was pretty big. It had four bed rooms five baths. It had a media room/ game room. My moms room was on he first floor and Mine and the guests rooms are on the second.

I made my way upstairs. My room was bare. I started unpacking. I made sure everything look exactly like how it was in Cali. I was born and raised there. My dad is in the Navy and I see him three times a year. I have two other siblings. My oldest brother Mason he just graduated college and my younger sister Aria she is a freshman in high school. She didn't come yet because she is on a class trip. She will be here Tomorrow.

When I was finished, I got glass of ice tea and went out to my balcony. I got out my secret box and took out a blunt. Yes, I smoke weed. Ever since my school scandal I smoked to release stress. As I was looking at the sky blowing smoke I saw my neighbor mowing his lawn. He was a perfect caramel color, with tattoos all over. He was so sexy. I guess I was drooling because he noticed. "You like what you see?" he smirked. I blushed and looked away. He chuckled and invited me to come say hi. I made my way downstairs. "I'll be back Mom!" I yelled before slamming the door. When I reached his house he was in a lawn chair drinking a beer . "What's up Ma?" He said, I finally heard his accent. Lord was he fine!! My cheeks were becoming red again. "nothing much, I just moved in." "That's what's up! Maybe I can show you around sometime." He winked. I almost fell because my legs for weak. "How old are you anyways. You look pretty young to me." Here is the question I dreaded "Ummmm..." He stood and walked toward me. "17" I mumbled under my breath. He heard me. I wasn't paying attention when he lifted my chin with he index finger and looked into my eyes. He just stared at me. " Your a beautiful 17 year old." he took my phone out my hand and put in his number. then I gave him mine "Bye gorgeous" he whispered in my ear then walked inside. Before The door closed I yelled out. "How old are you?." He turned around. "20." I was shocked.

I went backed to my room and I couldn't stop thinking about him. I decided to take a shower because I was a little sweaty. As I made my way to the bathroom I saw him walk passed his window. That's just great our windows face each other. Because I walked past in a towel he stopped and stared I gave him a twirl and then went to the bathroom. mid shower the water went cold and the lights shut off It must have been the thunderstorm outside. My mom was out with one of her friends that was visiting NO. So I was by myself. I put my hair in a braid so it would dry curly even though it already is curly. I put on a giant t shirt and some boy shorts. To finish it off I put on my high weed socks. I took my phone and Mac downstairs and sat myself on the couch. Soon after there was a knock on the door. It was my neighbor. Funny thing is I still didn't know his name. "Hey you got any batteries" he asked.
"Yea, you can come in if you want." I turned around and made my way to the closet. I could feel his eyes on my butt so I made it a show for him. When I turned around he was an inch away from my face. "What do think you doing to a nigga?" He leaned in so close I could taste him. He whispered "You like that?" He smirked. He kissed my neck then bit my ear. "Thanks for the batteries, Remi." Him saying that gave me shivers. My mom had pulled up. He left the ought the back door.

"Honey what's wrong?" I was still standing against the wall. All I could do was nod. I took all my things upstairs and got into bed. I was drifting off until I heard my phone go off. August popped across the screen.

August aka Bae - "Goodnight gorgeous 😉😘"