Roomie

**August POV**

It has been four days since I have last talked to Remi. She doesn't respond to my text nor calls. Many might say she avoiding me but It doesn't seem like it. She hasn't even left the house. I think its something deeper. Maybe her mom. I decided to go visit her today and bring some weed. Maybe that would cheer her up. I took a shower and put on a nice casual outfit so I dont seem like a bum. I put on some nice cologne too. Before I left I called her one more time but still no answer. So I made my way over and knocked on her door. It creaked open. "Hello!" I yelled. She didn't answer so I went up to her room. I opened the door and she was in her bed under the covers. I shook her but she didn't wake up. I could tell she hasn't moved from her bed in a couple days because she smelled horrible. But it was cute. I thought I would be the neighbor of the year and win her heart. Yes, I said win her heart. I'm starting to really feel Remi. She cool and I think we could have something going for us.

Her room was pretty chill it was mostly white. Then it had some light pinks here and there. I walked into her on suite bath room and started a bath for her. Even though we just met I dont think she would mind me making her a bath. I forced her to go to the bath room. The walk there was horrible. She kept stumbling and cussing me out for waking her up. I finally got her into the tub. She wouldn't let me see her naked so she closed the door on me. Every now and then I would check on her to see if she was ok. When she was finished she dried herself off and put on a bra and boy shorts. I think that's what they are called. By now she was awake and talking in English. "Can you put lotion on my back?" She asked. I nodded and and lotioned her back making sure I studied her whole body. For someone who is shy she has a body. When I was finished, she got dressed and made her way downstairs.

She sat down at her kitchen Island. I handed her a cup of coffee and she whispered thank you. I smiled. "What's wrong Remi. You have been MIA lately". She nodded. Then just like that I pulled a switch and she told me everything and anything that happen four days ago with her mom. I felt for her because my moms put me out and I know how it feels knowing you got nothing.

"Why did you come and check on me anyways?" She asked out of nowhere.

**Remi POV**

I asked August why he came over and he didn't answer me at first. "because I saw you mails start pilling up The your car never moved out the driveway." I shook my head. "Thanks but I can handle this myself." I got up and went into the living room. I didn't mean to come off rude but I just can't understand this right now. He came and sat on the couch with me. "Ma you can stay with me. I got like three extra bedrooms. Ha I actually get lonely sometimes. " I laughed, then the laughs turned into sobs. " Thanks Auggie." I started to cry and he held me in his arms. August is my hero.

~~~~~~
Hey guys. Leave comments and vote for more. This ones a short one. Sorry for the mistakes lol
Much Luv
~Ashani❤️