Birthday surprises!

**Remi**

My head began to pound. I opened my eyes to find drunk August stumbling through the front door . He fell down on the couch next to me. I looked into his eyes and they were red like my blood which is currently boiling. He is so not responsible when it comes to drinking. I slowly got up not wanting to wake him, like it would help the situation. I walked into the kitchen to find a note. It said the his boy need his "Help". How do you help someone by getting drunk? Anyways, My birthday is tomorrow and Jay wanted to take me out for breakfast today. He probably wont see me tomorrow because of August's insecurities. Its stupid how he says that I shouldn't hang out with him when its none of his business. I turned and looked at the cable box. It said 8:30 and Jay is picking me up at 10:00. I have an hour and a half to get my hair under control and find the perfect outfit.

I went upstairs and into Arias room. She was still asleep but she has Track practice so I have to drop her off before heading to the IHOP. "Aria get up!" I said while shaking her. "Noooo." she mumble into her pillow. "You better be up and in the bathroom in five minutes. Now!" I walked over her her windows and opened the blinds. Then I walked to my room. I picked out a 'Parental Advisory' crop top , black destroyed shorts and my Timbs. After I laid everything onto the bed, I walked back into Arias room. She must of heard me coming, because she quickly jumped up and ran into her on suite. I laughed and went to take a shower. When I got out I oiled my body and sat at my vanity. I decide to do half my hair in to buns then loosely curl the bottom. For jewelery, I put my nose ring in, my gold hoops then my studs in the second hole. My gold chain and my belly ring. After I got dressed i made my way down stairs to find August digging through the refrigerator. "I will be back around three I guess." I said grabbing my car keys. He turned around and looked at me up and down.

"Where are you going?" He said fully sober now. "To drop off Aria, then to breakfast with Jay." I switched my attention to the stairs. "Aria, I'm in the car! Hurry up." I began walking out the door. August grabbed my arm. "Let go of me!" I slightly yelled. "You better be back by three." I smirked. "Yeah, whatever." Aria ran downstairs and we left the house.

I pulled into the IHOP parking lot and saw Jay walk in. I took a picture on snap chat of his but saying 'Dat ass tho'. I leaned against my car and waited for him to check his phone. When he did his head shot up in my direction. He smiled showing his non braced teeth. He ran over to me and gave me a hug. "Hey, whats up ma?" I started blushing, changing the subject "Your teeth are so straight." He chuckled. "I hope so, those niqqas weren't cheap." I hit him in his chest playfully. "Lets go eat." He held my hand and led the way. We ate and talked about random shit. The he brought up August. 'So, what are you guys?" He started fiddling with the fork. "Um, we just roommates. Until I get my apartment. Which might me after my birthday. Why you wanna help me move in?" He looked up and smirked. "Aye, sounds dope......maybe we can break in the bed..." he mumbled the last part. " Anyways whats up with you and Crystal?" I asked since we were talking relationships. 'Huh, she aight I guess haven't talked to her lately. She started to bring my drama so I dropped her." I Shook my head in disgust. "Like what?" "Well she came to me saying that she is pregnant and I'm the dad." My eyes got wide. "The thing is she sleeps with five guys a week." "That doesn't matter Jay, you could be the father. Do you even know what a condom is?" I raised my eyebrow. " Hell yeah, I been using them." I took his hand. "The only way you know for sure is if you take a test..." He lowered his head. " I know... Enough about her. How much time you go left?" I checked my phone. "I got two hours." He payed and gave a tip. He reached his hand out. "Thats all I need."

I followed his car and we ended up at the beach. I took off my sneakers and got out the car. We held hands and walked up and back down the beach. When i got back to the car he stopped me. "Wait I forgot your present." He searched his pocket the pulled out a box. My heart sped up. "Here" he handed it to me. I opened it to find four Cartier bracelets. "Omg thank you so much Jay." I wrapped my arms around him. He smelled so good. When we pulled away our lips crashed into each other. He was so gentle. I felt sparks. I sat on my car with him in between my legs. We stayed ether for what feels like forever. My phone began to vibrate. I pulled away from his hypnotizing lips. "I think I should go." He nodded "Bye Remi" He said and walked away. I got up and got into my car. All I could do is sit there. It was like magic. My phone rang again and it was my sister. She always ruining shit.

'Hello?"

"Where are you? Your a half an hour late?" She said annoyed.

I looked at the clock. "Shit! Sorry sis, I'll be there in ten minutes. " I tried to sound sorry.

"Hurry up!" she hung up and I got onto the highway.

**Aria**

Track practice was easy as fuck. I cant believe this is varsity. I noticed that when we were running there was this guy watching us. So when practice was late and my sister was a no show I would talk to him. He was different, yet in a cute way. His name is Jaden. We talked me and exchanged numbers. When Remi pulled up he left on his skateboard. Hes so mysterious.