Sista<3

~2 weeks later~August~

"Remi letts go mayne. We gon be late cuz of your ass!" She always be having a niqqa running late because of her hair. has been staying with me for a week and a half now. She has turned around. She's always happy now and messin wit meh. You should so her in the morning. Nevermind because I don't want Yall to go blind.

Right now we are on our way to the airport to pick up her sister Aria. I've seen her before because they facetime all the time. She is pretty but doesn't look exactly as Remi. They have different fathers so there is just the mother resemblance.

Remi's birthday is coming up in a couple of days. so she is looking for apartments. I personally don't want her to leave but I can't force her. I'm planning on making an announcement at her party so hopefully it goes well.

**Remi POV**

I'm on my way to get Aria and I'm so excited because I missed her little but. Even though she got the worst attitude problem. We have been through so much. Her dad was my stepdad and he passed away about three years ago and it was hard on both of us. Now that my mom is in prison for 5 years it crushed both of us. We won't be struggling though because August is helping me out with the apartment. I hate relying on people but I need it right now. As soon as possible I will pay him back.

August parked in the airport parking lot while I waited for Aria. Her flight was on time so she should be here any minute. As I waited I got my self a cinnamon bun because I was starving. we have to go grocery shopping when we get back. As I was paying for my food I heard screaming. "RE RE!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I was tackled with hugs and kisses.

"I missed you to boo!" I said getting up off the ground. We hugged and cried. Then August separated us. He took her bags and we were on our way home. While we were on the highway my phone started ringing.

"I'm not try to pressure you.
Just can't stop thinking about you. You ain't even really gotta be my boyfriend. I just wanna know your name and maybe sometime we could hook up, we could hang out, we can just chill.."

It was Jay. I accidentally put him on speaker phone.
"Hey Remi wanna go to the movies tonight?" Jay's raspy voice filled the car. My cheeks turned red and I put the phone to my ear.
"Yea sure what time?" I looked over and saw that August had gone from happy to pissed off. I have been hanging out with Jay lately and August is getting jealous. Jay and I talked for like five more minutes then I hung up.

"Aww is August Jealous?" I teased him and pinched his cheeks. He pushed my hand out of my face not taking his eyes off the road. "Get out here with this jelous shit. We aint together so there aint nothing to get mad about." It was silent then he mumbled something else. "I cant wait for your ass to leave." I turned to look out the window. Trying to hold in the tears I imagined how it would be if I just never came home late. MY mom wouldnt be mad and get arrested. I wouldnt have to put a burden on August. This just made me cry even more. All my life I have been a burden on someone or something. Im sick of all this. August took me out my thoughts. "Look, I didnt--" Just like that it started to rain. Not just any rain, hard lightning and thunder. My phone started to ring very loud. It had a flash flood warning. August got one on his phone to so he drove to the closest motel.

At the front desk August paid for two rooms. Even though I didnt want to talk to him. We shared a room and Aria got her own. We had a door that connected them both so we just left that one open. I hopped in the shower first, just to wash the dry tears off my face. I then got out and lotioned my body with baby oil. I borrowed a big shirt and underwear from Aria's suitcase. I laid down on my side of the bed. August was in the shower and that gave me some time for my self. I just sat in silence. Then the bathroom door flew open. He turned of the lights and slid in next to me.

My eyes began to close, until my name made them re open. "Remi?.." I didnt answer. "
I Didnt mean what I said in the car. I just dont get a good feeling from that dude mayne. Sorry" I felt his arms wrap around me. This made me give in. I turned around and nuzzled into his chest. I felt like the world couldnt phase me while in his arms. With that our breathing became steady and we fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

#RemiandJay

#RemiandAugust

They are still not dating....How y'all feel

Whats his surprise?

LIKE and Comment

~Ashani<3