.𝟶𝟶

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 (𝚒𝚜𝚑)

my lovers
Coco (chanel)- conan
Maddog- madison
brinawina- sabrina
australia- sydney
magazine- margaret

australia
soooo. i have this party
thing i'm invited to.. who
wants to plus one?

coco(chanel)
canttt i'm sry
studio booked until
11 tn really need to get
this album ready

brinawina
sameee
been sitting in front of
my notebook for hours

australia
i hate having songwriter
friends😭 ur always writing

maddog
i have a date..
buttt mags is free
no writing or anything

magazine
yesss i'm down
even though my label wants
new music so bad rn.
i just don't have inspo

australia
well maybe you'll be
inspired by something
at this party.. or someone

magazine
oh god.. pls don't try and
set me up again.
last time was horrible!
like i couldn't even get
through the date
read by australia
SYDNEY ISTG
read by australia
IM GONNA MURDER YOU
read by australia

margaret's pov

i guess i'm going to this party. me a year ago would love this, but recently parties seem so useless. why go out, get filmed getting drunk, potentially do something stupid, and have all of the internet see it the next day. i was way more comfortable sitting on my couch with a bottle of wine watching movies. maybe i was getting old, but id choose that over anything.

i also know how sydney is, she'll get me something to drink and then put me in front of a guy that she thinks is nice and my type, and then disappear. she's the only one of my friends that still doesn't understand why i swore off dating. well, i didn't really swear it off, i just stopped doing it. and for very good reasons too.

a few years ago i was dating dylan o'brien. yes the teen wolf and maze runner actor who is a giant goof ball. we were in love, i think the most in love i've ever been. and then we started talking about life and the future. our future. he wanted to focus on his career (understandable) but he didn't want to move in together, or introduce me to his parents, or even think about starting a family.

and don't get me wrong, i was 22 of course i didn't want to start a family either. but with dylan he didn't want to ever start a family, like EVER. i couldn't understand it. we were in love, why wouldn't you want kids with someone you love and want to marry? so i got up the courage to actually tell him that i wasn't happy with his plan, he took it well and i was a crying mess.

for months after i kept wondering if id made the wrong choice, if maybe i could've changed his mind about kids. but then i realized that i wouldn't want him to only want kids for me. i want a guy who wants these things on his own. and still, at 24 i don't think i'm ready for kids, i have too much going on, but i'm ready to be with a person long term and someday have kids. and dylan understood that, that's why we're still good friends. we congratulate each other on big things and we're there for each other. i think it was just better for us this way. we both have different plans in life, and that's okay.

i figured a good prologue would include the reasoning for her not dating rn and the reason her and dylan broke up. the first chapter is gonna be the party (i kinda feel like it shouldn't be) but trust me they won't get together right away. also drop some recs for jacob elordi stories bc ur girl is in need🥲