.𝟶𝟼

"all because i liked.. a boyyy" mags song n ft with conan and sabrina.

"oh my fucking god it's amazing!" they both raved over the new song their best friend just finished writing.

"i was thinking.. brina, would you wanna feature on it? i mean you put the idea in my head." mags was met with a scream and the blonde girl running out of frame and screaming more.

"yes yes YES!! i would absolutely love to!"

"yay! okay just write a verse and we'll set up studio time!"

"i gotta get to madison's for sister dinner, but i'll take y details tomorrow!"

"byeee!!"

margaret_beer posted on her story

margaret_beermusic talk and gossip circle!! tagged: sabrinacarpenter & conan

margaret_beer
music talk and gossip circle!!
tagged: sabrinacarpenter & conan

"hey! i'm finishing up the sides but the pasta just got done." madison ushered her twin inside, wrapping her in a massive hug.

"i feel like i haven't seen you in years." mags gushed while still being wrapped in her sisters arms. they had a special bond, maybe it's the twin thing but maybe it's because they've always been together. before they got famous the girls never left each others side. and when they were apart in the beginning of their careers, when they came back together they held those moments even more preciously.

"sooo how's nick?" mags questioned.

"he's good, we're good!" madison was never really an open person. but with mags she usually let it all out.

"really!" she gave her a look, "that's all i'm getting?"

"fine! things are getting a little serious, like moving in together talk!"

"oh my god! really?" mags was beyond happy for madison. she deserved to be in a happy healthy relationship. "that's great and who brought that up?"

"he did! like it just came up one day at lunch and i was kind of shocked but also happy that he wants to take that step." madison went on to talk about how they were moving him into madison's home and all the other things going on in her life.

"now! what about my baby sister?"

"5 minutes madi! five!" the girls always fought over those five small minutes between their birth, "mm nothings really going on right now. have to finish this album soon and somehow get people to stop telling me to off myself."

"they just want that sic foot five australian! it'll pass. but, what is going on with mister elordi?" madison was very angry with the amount of hate that her twin was getting after just hanging out with a boy. but she knew it would pass and that mags is strong enough to get through it.

"ehh i feel like now if we're seen together it'll make them even more mad. like him and olivia broke up months ago and they're calling me a homewrecker!"

"speaking of, you said you write a song in two days about it? care to show me?" mags played the song file for her sister and she loved it. she was even more excited when she found out sabrina would be featured on the song.

"this album is gonna blow up!!"

umm 1k reads wthhh
i didn't think id get into a groove of this book but the outline that i made for it has me so excited and i really hope yall are enjoying it so far bc i sure am! and just wait bc it's gonna get good soon🤍