31. The Game [Re upload]

A lot of people said that they can't see the chapter and even my wattpad is glitching on that chapter. So I'm uploading it again.

SIDDHARTH'S POV

"Stay still," Avneet ordered and fired.

Pain shot through my body, and fire exploded in my nerves. The small balls fired consecutively at a rapid speed hit everywhere, and there was little I could do to escape the assault.

Not that I tried too hard...

It hurt. Yet, I tried to move as little as possible. I got on my toes and dug my nails in my palm. Grounds left my mouth.

Laughter echoed around me. The dommes were having a good time. Avneet, too, seemed like she was enjoying this.

"Since the majority of balls hit Siddharth in his balls, Avneet gets a point," Anushka, who had assumed the role of the referee, announced.

Several turns came next before me. And no number of screams or grunts of pain could mentally prepare me for the pain that shot through my veins the second time..or the third time...or the fourth.

I don't remember how many times Avneet fired. I just know that she is leading on the scoreboard.

"You did great," Avneet patted my head and unlocked my handcuffs

"You did great," Avneet patted my head and unlocked my handcuffs. The same reaction didn't come from every domme, though. Some smeared and snickered at their subs.

Ritika even kicked Manjul in the balls for losing so badly.

"It hurt," I exclaimed, rubbing my wrists.

"I know. I can kiss you to make this better," she offered, and I greedily took the opportunity. Like all our kisses, this one was ravenous, too. A few subs were gawking at us, and I winked.

Good that they are jealous. Good that they see how much my domme cares for me. Good that they looked at their doms searching for affection but didn't get any.

Good that my domme is my beautiful, caring wife.

"I love how your kiss takes away my pain," I smiled.

She cupped my balls, and I tensed. "Does this mean we can do this over and over again if I keep kissing you in between?" she asked while licking her lips as if genuinely contemplating the idea.

"I never wanna be on the receiving end of this game again," I winced.

She chuckled and blew me another kiss before retreating to her group.

"She's a sight," Randeep drawled.

I followed his line of vision, and indeed, all the eyes of the subs were fixated on my wife. A sense of pride surged through me.

"She is."

"Come on, subies! Time for the show to begin," Roshni called for all of us.

The girls now carried ropes with them. Ritika took a chalk and drew a line in the centre of the court.