24. Electro Girl

SIDDHARTH'S POV

She wants to close her legs to soothe the ache between her legs, but she can't. I keep my feet firmly in place, nudging hers apart.

"Please master. I'm so so sorry."

"Please what slut?"

"Please let me come please," she cries.

"Convince me. Be a good girl, take the punishment and I'll reward you."

"Hurts," she breathes.

"It'll get worse," I admit.

I pull out some items from the drawer. A nipple clamp goes to her tight buds and she hisses in agony. A leg spreader bar between her legs and a vibrator in her pussy, though we both know how it will end. Lastly, I secured a blindfold around her eyes to rob her sense of vision.

Once she is in place, I make the arrangements for the actual thing. I have the perfect thing in mind. I saw this online a few months back and ever since then, I've been wanting to try this on Avneet.

I take a wooden rod. It is already attached to a wooden square piece at the bottom to give it support. Taking an electric wire, I paste it at the top of the rod such that it is long enough to extend on both ends.

On the back side, I secured some electrical clips. These will send waves of current through my wire. These clips are further attached to a small device that is plugged into a socket. The device is to control the amount of current passing through the clips and the wires.

In this model that I saw online, I made my modifications. I place wire meshes on the wooden square and connect electrical clips to them as well.

I adjust the numbers according to the safety guidelines and when I'm all set to go, I look back at my girl. She's a whimpering mess with the nipple clamps held tight and pussy dripping like a running tap. I let the vibrations go out.

"Ready kitten?" I whisper in her ear.

She gulps and I know the words even before they leave her lips. "Please master. I'll beg as much as you want. I'll be your kitten and your good girl and I'll do exactly as you'll say. Just please don't-"

"Don't?"

"The electro torture," she sobs.

"Ahm what about it?"

"It will hurt."

"Yes, it will," I answer even though it was not a question and I continue, "Are you telling me that you don't deserve it?"

"No master."

I remove her blindfold so she can see the setting. Then I unclasp all other restraints and the vibrator too.

"Wear these," I tell her, motioning to a pair of heels. She opens her mouth, no doubt to beg again. I raise my hand, halting her advances, "Don't bother." What is to come will come. She can't run from it now.

In blood red heels, she walks up to the wooden stick and climbs onto the wooden square, following my guidelines. She stands such that the exposed wire at the front is directly under her pussy. She raises her hands and I secure them with chains.

"Don't do this please," the fear in her voice should have made me pause and reconsider. But it didn't. Not when I was in the same position a week ago. Worse actually. Because unlike her, I am sober and not passed out on a sofa.

Taking some pussy clips, I spread her pussy lips apart to grant me unhindered access to her sensitive flesh. I turn on the switch. Avneet fights against her restraints.