꧁robyn rihanna fenty꧂

❀ ❀ 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚢𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 ❀ ❀

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚢𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

☼ July28th ☼

     𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒚𝒏 swam to her mother. "Yes mother?" She questioned her, who summoned her from a distance.

"It's carnival weekend, you know what that means?" A evil grin grew on her mother's lip.

"Yeah, tourist and annoying people in our waters all over." Robyn spoke with an irritated tone and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Well you know what you have to do." She fell back into her comfortable seat.

"I don't understand why when we just did this a year ago. Our area is packed of servants, how many more can we get?" Robyn huffed.

"Since when do you question the Queen?" Her eyes darted to Robyn.

"I'm sorry mother, I'm just curious, that is all." Robyn frowned and swam away.

"I told you, giving you that beautiful voice was you growing into an adult and ready to do what our beautiful souls can do." She said from across the area.

Robyn stopped in her tracks, turning back to face her mother, "It just seems harsh, mother. These are human beings with regular lives. How can we just take them and make them ours?" Her head tilted in confusion.

"Defending these same humans who killed your father for exposing himself." She laughed out, evilly, "FUCK THEM HUMANS!" She then yelled causing Robyn to jump a bit.

"O-okay." Robyn huffed and swam away.

She caught up with her brother who was mingling with a couple of our visitors, "Ew boy, get a room." She teased.

He laughed out and nudged her, "Where you off to?" He diverted his attention to her.

"Up on land." Robyn sighed. She hated going up there honestly, everyone talked and looked weird, it was so bright for absolutely no reason sometimes.

Plus, she didn't understand torturing innocent humans when not all of them are even bad.

"Oh that time of year again?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, so funny." She groaned. "You're just lucky you don't have to go there and do this."

"See what happened the last time a man went up there... we lost our father, our King. You know a woman was never meant to rule this." He pointed out.

"Yeah, whatever. I guess. I'll see you later." Robyn didn't care for no more banter with her brother. She missed her father dearly, she's tired of people reminding her the humans killed him.

❰ 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐬 ❱

𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒚𝒏 headed through the crowded lobby keeping a close eye out on all the tourist that were around. She looked into her distance and saw a piano with a microphone attached. Not even knowing if she was supposed to touch anything, she went straight to piano and sat down playing a nice melody along the keys.